1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Ore Plants+ (RAM's version) v1.64

Converts stuff into seeds. Farm stuff!

1. Frozen4977
    Frozen4977
    5/5,
    Version: 4.5 fix
    Great mod! Saves a lot of time farming stuff, the costs are balanced and you still have to get enough ore before you can make the seeds, so you aren't skipping any steps in the progress.
    Oh, I'd love if you could make an addon for Industrialization 3 as well!
    Anyway, keep up the good work!
    1. greenRAM
      Author's Response
      Be careful what you wish for. FU is taking on ISE now that it's retired. I'll keep FU compatible as it adds in the old resources.
  2. Dootrix
    Dootrix
    4/5,
    Version: 4
    This mod is great, it really helps me, however, it seems that I can't upgrade the gold seeds, when I picked up my first gold seed, it told me I knew how to craft a perfectly generic item instead of a gold seed T2
    1. greenRAM
      Author's Response
      You're right! Thanks for the heads up. Those tiers were a headache to set up.
  3. MrSheep
    MrSheep
    4/5,
    Version: 3.3 fix
    The mod is great, it helps me not have to go back to radioactive planets for uranium. But all of a sudden, it takes 100 ore for me to make one seed plant and I don't know if this is a bug only for me.
    1. greenRAM
      Author's Response
      I lowered it to 50 now. I think that's doable, and still worth the payoff even early in the game. I welcome the feedback on balance as I haven't played too much with the changes so far.
  4. Snebbers
    Snebbers
    5/5,
    Absolutely brilliant, makes gameplay rather fun and removes the monotonous grind for ores at the end of the game when you have nothing better to do :)
  5. StarDigger
    StarDigger
    5/5,
    Really Nice :P
  6. Doskan
    Doskan
    5/5,
    Great mod, Rubium doesn't show up in the upgrade converter tho
  7. FuNiOnZ
    FuNiOnZ
    5/5,
    Version: 3.3 small fix
    I was able to plant poop plants on my friends ship 10/10 would download again
  8. xaner555
    xaner555
    4/5,
    Version: 3.3 small fix
    Loving the mod, its fantastic! Was just wondering if uranium was purposely supposed to use 10 uranium per seed rather than 20.
    1. greenRAM
      Author's Response
      Just noticed that myself. Thanks for pointing it out. As the mod gets bigger it's getting harder to spot those types of hiccups.
  9. StarDigger
    StarDigger
    5/5,
    Version: 3.1 fix!
    Nice Man !
  10. Omega_Element
    Omega_Element
    5/5,
    Version: 2.9
    It's a really useful mod for late game, it's not that overpowered.
  11. otisjasmodeus
    otisjasmodeus
    5/5,
    Version: 2.8
    you sir are a mad man (and i say that in the most positive way possible XD) also, can we get a random gun plant (not sure if thats possible or not)
    1. greenRAM
      Author's Response
      I've been wondering that myself.
  12. Vuldreg
    Vuldreg
    5/5,
    Version: 2.7
    This will be really good for those times it's just to much of a pain to bother looking for the ores, If possible though would be nice if the poison liquid plant also some times dropped the slime blocks.
  13. Kientero
    Kientero
    4/5,
    Version: 2.6 upbeat giraffe
    Nice, now if only the owner of GardenBot Mod would update to latest stable build, you will be producing ores and other stuffs much more efficiently. :3
  14. Roseily
    Roseily
    5/5,
    Version: 2.5 upbeat giraffe
    This mod make a literal farm of ores, liquids, and other oddities. If you're tired of diving into a planet in search of ores to build that plutonium house then get this mod and just grow the material!

Balanced enough to not feel cheaty, and works wonderfully.
  15. Angelleader
    Angelleader
    3/5,
    Version: 2.4 upbeat giraffe
    I like the idea of ore plants but in my opinion they grow to fast or should only drop 1 to 2 ores.
    1. greenRAM
      Author's Response
      Try KateisLost's version. A link to her mod is at the bottom of the main overview page.
  16. JessHorserage
    JessHorserage
    5/5,
    Version: 2.4 upbeat giraffe
    Saves people from having to mine forever. A nice mod to help people who don't have enough time to mine and harvest.

-JHR
  17. ::jamie::
    ::jamie::
    4/5,
    Version: 2.1 upbeat giraffe
    this takes the old ore plant mod and improve it very nice, but i will say the sprites for the liquid , snowflake, seeds as well as the seed machine can do with a improvement.
    1. greenRAM
      Author's Response
      Perhaps you're right. I'm no artist. I'll keep going over designs and see if anything looks promising.
  18. Riversand
    Riversand
    4/5,
    Version: 2.1 upbeat giraffe
    Simple, and straight-forward, The mod seems to work well.
  19. Warstoun
    Warstoun
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2 Upbeat Giraffe
    NIce!