1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Ore Farming 2.0 [Enraged Koala]

Adds new craft-able seeds used to grow various ores

1. A bit more balance

bloo808
    Changelog:
    • fixed compact crops issue for tiers 2, 3, and 4 (in the patch file)
    • instead of ore drops doubling for each tier, they only increase by 1 (to be a bit more balanced)
    Not a big update but I figured I didn't update for a while and v2.0 sounded nice so here.
    DOCRENO likes this.
  2. Bug fixes

bloo808
    FIxed bug with rubium and cerulium tiers 2 and above that calls for perfectly generic items in the crafting recipe. Now they call for the previous tier like they should.
    WolfDemon16 likes this.
  3. New tiers and bug fixes

bloo808
    Changelog:
    • Added tiers 2, 3, and 4
      • Each tier glows its respective colour
      • They are craftable in the farm console for 15 seeds of the previous tier
        • This is because they drop seeds from their respective tier, allowing you to build a higher tier farm without the use of the lower tiered seeds
      • The recipe for the next tier is unlocked after you pick up a seed from the previous tier
      • Each tier drops...
    WolfDemon16 likes this.
  4. rubium and cerulium conversion fix

bloo808
    Just a small fix for rubium and cerulium seed conversions so they don't call for items that don't exist.
  5. Small stuff and a bit of preparation.

bloo808
    Changelog:
    • All recipes now cost 15 bars/rods instead of 20
    • Now doesn't overwrite industrial plants
    • Issue with magma and volcanic biomes fixed
    WARNING

This new update will erase your planted crops and make the seeds useless generic items. if you remove the old version, so keep the old version until you have converted the seeds to the new ones.

I have added a conversion addition in zip file that you install as a...
  6. New sprites!

bloo808
    Changelog:

• New sprites! (Crystal plant base with translucent leaves that match the ore colour)
    • Solarium plants are now visible (for persistent farmable people, they will need the new version of the persistent farmables patch that I have already uploaded)
    • Removed annoying underscores in the file name and folder
    Ore_Farming1_0ex3.png
  7. Fixed bugs and biome generation changes

bloo808
    Changelog:

• Fixed bug that makes some crops unharvestable for people using JTE's Persistent Farmables with Mackinz' help
    • Stopped crops from spawning on moons and asteroid fields because i don't think anything would grow there
    • Added silver plants to tentacle and arid biomes
    • Added platinum plants to rust biomes
    • Added coal plant to Mackinz' patch files
    • Removed iron plants from magma, rust, and volcanic biomes (there was iron in almost every biome...)...
  8. A whole bunch of new stuff!

bloo808
    Changelog:
    • removed patch files from main download but added them in the overview page for people who need them because some people added them without having Compact Crops or Persistent Farmables. Doing so caused the mod to have issues with planting/harvesting
    • re-introduced coal
    • halved the growth time. its now 5-7 minutes instead of 10-14
    • 33% chance of getting 1 ore and 1 seed
    • 33% chance of getting 2 seeds and 1 ore
    • 33% chance of getting 2 ores
    • will...
  9. Just added a ReadMe file

bloo808
    There is now a readme file explaining some things in more detail
  10. Compact Crops and Persistent Farmables Compatibility

bloo808