1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Ore Farming 2.0 [Enraged Koala]

Adds new craft-able seeds used to grow various ores

1. cozie306
    cozie306
    5/5,
    Version: 2.0 [Enraged Koala]
    how can i make version 2.0 work with gardenbot mod?
  2. Kilala
    Kilala
    5/5,
    awesome tyvm
  3. Senlovos
    Senlovos
    5/5,
    one of the best mods!
  4. 3do987
    3do987
    5/5,
    Version: 1.9 [Enraged Koala]
    Nice mod but I wanted to know one thing.Can you put both folders into the mods folder?
    1. bloo808
      Author's Response
      you could, but there's no point because it would be the same as putting just the easy folder in your mods folder
  5. Zooted_be_i
    Zooted_be_i
    5/5,
    as a farmer i can say, ore could grow on trees out in the universe, great mod love it on hard
  6. Arcaniel
    Arcaniel
    4/5,
    Good idea,
    but...I have a problem
    I have a console, and picking raw ore, but recipes for tier 1 don't show up, so don't have any of them(
    little help pls =0

sry for bad english :D
    1. bloo808
      Author's Response
      I have 2 types of the mod in the .zip file. there is easy and hard mode. easy mode has recipes for tier 1, and hard mode makes you look for them instead of making them
  7. Dis_conected
    Dis_conected
    5/5,
    this mod my seem cheaty but it's balanced well especially the hard mode version i was hoping that you could allow me to use this mod in an avali centered mod pack. this mod was soo helpful for getting the steel for avali blocks that i feel it would have been impossible without it thank you for your time :)
    1. bloo808
      Author's Response
      Yeah sure go ahead :D
  8. DenenFX
    DenenFX
    5/5,
    I love this mod <3
    The only think i don't like that it takes me 3 hours to update the mod to Tier 10 because only 4 Tiers was to "low" for me :D
    (eh... the Tier 10 cost me 120 Seeds and over 100000 Pixels so thats fair enough in my opinion :D)
    Thanks for that amazing mod <3
  9. Baleur
    Baleur
    4/5,
    I really want a version of this mod that is more balanced (who cares if other people complain). I don't want a massive overpowered ore farm.

How about if seeds literally cost for example 5 coal for 1 coal seed. And those plants ONLY drop 1 seed when harvested.
    So you'd essentially have to spend 500 copper ore to make a farm of 100 copper seeds, which would always and only provide 100 seeds when harvested.

So the mod would essentially become a system of having a secure regeneratable farm of ore, if you dont feel like going mining. But it would require more investment than it pays out, and you would not be able to just mass-expand it.
    1. bloo808
      Author's Response
      That's pretty easy to do o i might actually do that. I haven't updated in a while too
  10. bluecar06
    bluecar06
    5/5,
    Amazing mod, the only problem is that my friend won't share his gold seeds xD. Also, may I use this in an upcoming modpack?
    1. bloo808
      Author's Response
      Yeah go ahead I don't mind :D
  11. jayer31889
    jayer31889
    5/5,
    loving this, but question, does the hard mode (where plants spawn in biomes) work with VITSUO? I'm gonna try to find some, but just wondering if anyone already knows... since vitsuo changes lots of biomes and stuff
    1. bloo808
      Author's Response
      It should work because vitsuo adds new biomes, but I don't think it removes any
  12. Maseraty
    Maseraty
    5/5,
    Version: 1.8 [Enraged Koala]
    Great mod and it's helpful when you go on another sector and starts need of some ore than you cant find more easily or just for like new source.
  13. NarcoLg
    NarcoLg
    5/5,
    Version: 1.7 [Furious Koala]
    I really love this mod, but the new version came on and i can't play, pls update it.
    Thank you
  14. balkhaus
    balkhaus
    4/5,
    It´s a very nice and cool mod, please update it
  15. Shadaos
    Shadaos
    5/5,
    Mod very nice ^^ please update in enraged Koala
  16. mymagicjohnson
    mymagicjohnson
    5/5,
    Wow the new sprites for this are amazing , keep up the good work! I love it.
  17. brahmcoulombe
    brahmcoulombe
    5/5,
    Version: 1.6 [Furious Koala]
    I notice its hard to craft the seeds. But the mod is awesome i love it. <3 :3
  18. x0typemoon0x
    x0typemoon0x
    4/5,
    I like this mod a lot. even though it is expensive to get the seeds, it's still a good thing that it gives me another reason to farm. however, when i'm farming solarium, i cant see the seeds after being planted, even when it's fully grown, and the coal seeds don't compact with each other like the other seeds. keep up the work though
  19. Dregone
    Dregone
    3/5,
    I really love this idea, however, you only get 1 seed from 1 plant so you can not keep expanding like trees. I do not see the point in this mod. In-fact it wastes more ore then it grows. If you made it that you get 2 seeds for every plant then I would happily give you a perfect score. Again, really good idea.
    1. bloo808
      Author's Response
      You DO get 2 seeds, but only occasionally, and i'm going to add different tiered plants that drop more so that you can harvest more in a smaller space
  20. maronilink
    maronilink
    4/5,
    Mod very nice I have well and that avoids holes everywhere for the ore but to increase the number of ore to collect(harvest) that would be great
    1. bloo808
      Author's Response
      Well right now the drops are 3% higher then the vanilla ones and after a while (about an hour) you can build yourself quite a big farm of ores, and then using the ores you get, more seeds can be made so if I increased it any more i'm afraid it'll be unbalanced