1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Orchestral + Classical Music Pack! 2015-12-17

An ABC file pack consisting of 13 songs spread across 74 files!

1. JamBound
    IMPORTANT NOTE: For whatever odd reason, the download link for this mod is not functioning properly the last time I checked. I was informed of this, and a .ZIP file with all contents of the pack is available from a comment I left in the discussion section of this mod! Sorry for the inconvenience!
    [​IMG]
    ------------------------------------------------
    Welcome all to JamBound's first music pack! Now, I realize that 13 songs might not sound like very many, but each one of them was carefully composed for specific sets of instruments; entire orchestras to simple duets! More detailed information about each song, such as what instruments are required to play the entire thing, will be listed sequentially beneath the song list. Enjoy!
    SONG LIST:

• Swan Lake op. 20 for Duet
    • 1812 Symphony for Orchestra
    • Fate I for Orchestra
    • Morning Mood for Orchestra
    • O Fortuna for Orchestra
    • Ride of The Valkyries for Orchestra
    • Hungarian Rhapsody No. 2 for Solo Piano
    • Nocturne op.9 No.2 for Solo Piano
    • Adagio for Strings for String Quartet
    • Spring for String Quartet and Solo Harp
    • Summer for String Trio
    • Autumn for String Quartet
    • Winter for String Quartet
    Swan Lake op. 20
    The ABC files for this song were composed for a duet of [​IMG] Piano and [​IMG] Trumpet.

1812 Symphony

The ABC files for this song were composed for the following instruments, and are meant to be played as a full group for the proper sound:
    1 [​IMG] Clarinet
    1 [​IMG] Flute
    1 [​IMG] Oboe
    1 [​IMG] Saxophone
    1 [​IMG] Steel Drum
    1 [​IMG] Trumpet
    1 [​IMG] Violin

Fate I

The ABC files for this song were composed for the following instruments, and are meant to be played as a full group for the proper sound:
    1 [​IMG] Clarinet
    1 [​IMG] Flute
    1 [​IMG] Oboe
    1 [​IMG] Trumpet
    2 [​IMG] Violins

Morning Mood

1 [​IMG] Clarinet
    1 [​IMG] Flute
    2 [​IMG] Oboes
    1 [​IMG] Saxophone
    1 [​IMG] Trumpet
    2 [​IMG] Violins

O Fortuna

1 [​IMG] Microphone (Female)
    1 [​IMG] Flute
    1 [​IMG] Music Box
    2 [​IMG] Oboes
    1 [​IMG] Piano
    1 [​IMG] Steel Drum
    1 [​IMG] Trumpet
    1 [​IMG] Violin

Ride of The Valkyries
    1 [​IMG] Clarinet
    1 [​IMG] Saxophone
    2 [​IMG] Trumpets
    3 [​IMG] Violins

Hungarian Rhapsody No. 2
    This ABC file was composed to be played by a single person on a [​IMG] Piano.

Nocturne op.9 No.2
    This ABC file was composed to be played by a single person on a [​IMG] Piano.

Adagio For Strings
    These ABC files were composed to be played across 4 [​IMG] Violins.

Spring
    These ABC files were composed to be played across 4 [​IMG] Violins and 1 [​IMG] Harp.

Summer

These ABC files were composed to be played across 3 [​IMG] Violins.

Autumn

Winter

Thanks for checking out my first pack, hopefully it was satisfactory! The next pack or two I release will likely be the soundtrack of the musical "Rocky Horror Picture Show", but that is left up to how quickly I can put together the ABC files for it! Please feel free to leave feedback and suggestions for future packs as a comment to this pack! As a final note, I included the original midi files for every ABC file/file set in this pack for any of you who would like to change up the instruments, or even try to make something for solo play instead of multiple people! Enjoy!
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before including this mod in a compilation.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.

Recent Updates

1. No more MEGA
  2. Whoops!