1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Orchan's Songpack 1.6

High quality Starbound songs all in one package!

1. Kaizerboo
    Kaizerboo
    5/5,
    Version: 1.6
    I actually only came here because i was looking for runescape newbie melody but the fact that i can't find any runescape songs any where, I applaude you.
  2. InvaderJEX
    InvaderJEX
    4/5,
    Very good variety of songs was sad that songs from Touhou like Bad apple or night of nights weren't in it but to my surprise I found themes to tv shows, some shows that are older than I am.
  3. LazerRay
    LazerRay
    5/5,
    Nice to find a music pack that has a lot of solo based tracks (good for single player), plus the video game music found here sticks as close as possible to the original
  4. Lefl
    Lefl
    4/5,
    What is love?
    baby dont hurt me
    dont hurt me
    no more
  5. savron
    savron
    5/5,
    there are a lot of good songs in this pack
  6. lDinhol
    lDinhol
    5/5,
    Version: 1.5
    You are the best! Epic!
  7. capitencreeper
    capitencreeper
    5/5,
    Version: 1.5
    epic thx
  8. Swiftcola
    Swiftcola
    5/5,
    Version: 1.3
    Maybe people don't understand why I gave this mod five stars. Maybe they don't realise that they can play a Deadmau5 song on a Nylon Guitar. I love this mod. :D
  9. SimpleTrooper
    SimpleTrooper
    5/5,
    Version: 1.3
    Great songpack! So many wonderful songs in a very good quality. You did an amasing work here!
  10. Gobeman
    Gobeman
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2
    I tried the music whit the creator of this today... and it was AMASING!!!!
  11. lunatic4
    lunatic4
    4/5,
    Pretty sweet selection of songs. Would listen again when enountered ingame.
  12. thakyZ
    thakyZ
    5/5,
    This is the best music pack I have seen yet! And it is very organized.
  13. billwopeh
    billwopeh
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1.5
    I wasn't going to download, but after seeing Axel F - Beverly Hills I couldn't resist. Love those movies.