1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Orcana compatibility for MadTulip`s Spaceship Mod 1.0

Use MadTulip`s Spaceship Mod with your Orcana characters

1. Nemasys
    orcana-madtulip.jpg

Just a simple little mod requested by Celann. For those that use Madtulip's Spaceship Mod this will allow you to start a new Orcana character with the Madtulip Hylotle ship. No plans have been made as of yet to include a custom Orcana ship or parts for the Madtulip mod. Given the customization available I didn't feel that it was much of an issue anyway. I may revisit that sometime in the future...

This requires the following mods:

Credit goes to the creators of Madtulip's Spaceship Mod. The custom species example they provided made creating this mod a very simple find and replace exercise.

This has not been 100% tested. If you run into any issues please let me know in the discussion thread.

Enjoy! :)
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.
    Redacted Revenant likes this.