1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Optional Erchius Mining Facility/Vinalisj Quest 1.4 (FU Compatible)

Hated the Erchius quest gating your space exploration, but still wanting to do it some other day?

1. faennia
    faennia
    5/5,
    Version: 1.4 (FU Compatible)
    Pretty nice mod!
  2. the3rdkira
    the3rdkira
    5/5,
    Very useful mod, because starting quests are good only the first time you play the game. After some time and multiple created characters they become a real pain in the arse.
  3. Marinebeast
    Marinebeast
    5/5,
    Excellent mod for modders who want to test stuff fast. A total lifesaver for checking planet gen and other such things! <3
  4. BoundOffStars
    BoundOffStars
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2.1
    When the Erchius Horror causes your game to freeze, this is the mod you download.
  5. MathRune
    MathRune
    5/5,
    Thank ya so much <3
  6. wbyun
    wbyun
    5/5,
    OMG U save me so much time!!!!!!!!! absoulute genious.
  7. DrPvtSkittles
    DrPvtSkittles
    5/5,
    I wish I found this mod months ago!
  8. BILLY500436
    BILLY500436
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1
    Very useful when your too lazy to go through or think it's just a hassle. I personally think this saves my own time and frustration especially if your one to create many multiple characters or switch mods a lot that require a new character.
  9. Kori
    Kori
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1
    The best time saver thank you.