1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Olmec AI 2015-02-22

Explore the galaxy with Olmec!

1. Campaigner
    ============================
    Olmec AI
    Hello, and welcome to the "Olmec AI" mod!

This mod provides an insight into ancient treasures as Olmec becomes your ship's AI! This works for all races.

Installation

Drag the "Campworks Olmec AI" folder into your "Starbound/giraffe_storage/mods" folder.

To remove this mod, simply delete the "Campworks Olmec AI" folder from your "Starbound/giraffe_storage/mods" folder.

Notes

This mod only alters png files. The only conflict you will come across is using other AI mods, as those may override this one. Otherwise, there should be no issues since it's just a few png files.
    Olmec AI.jpg

Recent Reviews

1. Starcat5
    Starcat5
    5/5,
    Version: 2015-02-22
    Loved the show. Will be using the Human Olmec AI to replace the Avian vanilla AI. ...assuming that GG didn't break anything...
  2. domcing
    domcing
    5/5,
    Good quality AI, but Olmec was a civilization, not deity as this seems to suggest. This closely resembles an Olmec Head, which were not carvings of some ancient god but were simply heads made by the Olmecs.
    Sorry about my little lecture; it's sort of irrelevant, but I'm a perfectionist so insignificant things like that bother me a lot.
    1. Campaigner
      Author's Response
      Thing is, this is the character from Legends of the Hidden Temple. The stone statue that co-hosted the gameshow was named Olmec.

Still, I didn't know that about the name. Nice info to throw around the dinner table!
  3. HyperMan19680
    HyperMan19680
    5/5,
    Legend of the Hidden Temple Fans unite! This is gonna be good...