1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Old but not Forgotten Weapons pleased giraffe

Memorable Weapons of War.

1. specail1nitro
    specail1nitro
    2/5,
    Version: pleased giraffe
    couldnt get it to work
  2. kain the novakid
    kain the novakid
    5/5,
    this mod looks great but can you help because when I download it the folder doesn't open
  3. Bartholomew0
    Bartholomew0
    5/5,
    Excellent Weapons! The size isn't ridiculous and the sounds and good as well! 10/10-IGN
    1. agmoyer
      Author's Response
      Thanks, glad you like it. Sadly I have stopped working on this and am now focusing primarily on Warframe Crossover and will keep this update none the less.
  4. Rezifer
    Rezifer
    5/5,
    Version: bits and pieces fix v2
    This just so perfect, I love it
    1. agmoyer
      Author's Response
      Haha thanks, I am also working on a side project, swords, scythes, and yeah that sort of thing and it is going really good so far. This does not mean I dropped this mod though I will still add more and do fixes and adjustments.
  5. P21Norsk
    P21Norsk
    5/5,
    Version: Valentines Day Gift
    Love the mod! The weapons should be a little more powerful in some cases, but not OP of course. Hope you got a M1911a1 somewhere on that list of yours!
    1. agmoyer
      Author's Response
      Glad to hear, I have also created a simple tier 1 armor for this that actually needs more energy for these guns. For the M1911A1 I assume you mean the Colt M1911A1, If so then yes that is on my list.
  6. Dr.Gr3yM4tt3R
    Dr.Gr3yM4tt3R
    5/5,
    Version: New Toys Update
    awesome mod! Hope to see a PPSH
    1. agmoyer
      Author's Response
      Glad you like it, yeah the PPSH is on my list and many more.
  7. pokedeath
    pokedeath
    5/5,
    Version: New Toys Update
    simply fabulous hope you keep updating dis badass mod ;)
    1. agmoyer
      Author's Response
      Haha, so glad someone told me what they think I am going to keep updating. I have four new guns that will hopefully be ready tomorrow.