1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Object ID's for Stardew Valley 1.1 2017-02-02

Help for all Item related mods

1. Kulturbanause
    Hi,

I searched for an item list for stardew valley and only found outdated versions.
    So I decided to unpack the ObjectInformation.xnb and weapon.xnb to create actual lists.

I provided one file in excel format with item and weapon ID's together and two seperate txt files.
    All files are packed in one zip archive at Nexusmods.com.

Update1:
    You now can filter by categories which is a nice help for modders who are looking to edit specific categories of items.

Update2:
    I exported fish.xnb to create another tab for the excel file. Now you can check and filter categories for fish:
    Location to catch
    Season to catch
    Weather to catch
    Time to catch

Update3:
    I exported crops.xnb, boot.xnb, hats.xnb, fruittree.xnb and created additional tabs for the excel.
    I also added some nice calculations for crop values and seasonal profit's. You can use that to optimize your farm and seed plannings.

BR
    Kulti
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.

Images

1. Excel_Weapon_and_Item_ID_s_v1.1.jpg
    2. Excel_Weapon_and_Item_ID_s_v1.1_FILTER.jpg
    3. Excel_Weapon_and_Item_ID_s_v1.1_FISH.jpg
    4. Excel_Weapon_and_Item_ID_s_v1.1_Minerals.jpg
    5. Excel_Weapon_and_Item_ID_s_v1.1_FISH.jpg
    6. Excel_Weapon_and_Item_ID_s_v1.1_CROPS.jpg