1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

ObeMonsterParts 86 parts

Additional Parts for Random Monster Generation

1. Non_i
    Non_i
    5/5,
    Version: 86 parts
    Awesome mod!I always love these randomly things,The random combination of creatures and weapons is really interesting. Although there are not many types of components, it provides a template for re creation, which also gives me the inspiration for re creation. Although it has been many years, I still hope that the author can complete the parts of largefish types, and at least one of them will have a new part.
  2. 1 не важно
    1 не важно
    5/5,
    Version: 86 parts
    люблю разнообразие
  3. Yurioppoor
    Yurioppoor
    5/5,
    Version: 76 Parts
    More parts, always welcome!
    1. Oberic
      Author's Response
      I hope you enjoy 'em!
  4. AshuraAlchemist
    AshuraAlchemist
    3/5,
    Version: Version 63, SG
    While variety is nice, the art quality is more than lacking. Quite a handful of the parts look awkward or out of place from the other random enemy generation parts and the art style in general. Along with some parts having incorrect shading like pillow shading, or multiple light sources or with readability errors. However the mod itself works functionally, the parts do randomly generate onto the monsters. Its just the parts honestly don't look great. I'd recommend trying to improve the current part qualities before adding anymore of them. That way later down the line if you have say 200+ parts and notice problems you won't give up on the mod. Hope to see some improvement though!
    1. Oberic
      Author's Response
      Are there any specific parts that look bad to you or is it just my parts in general?
      I do this as a hobby and am not the greatest pixel artist so constructive feedback is appreciated.
      I'm not sure what you mean by readability errors and multiple light sources, I mimicked the vanilla styles as closely as I could manage for shading/light sources.
      Message me directly for the specifics perhaps?
  5. enceos
    enceos
    5/5,
    Version: Version 63, SG
    Thanks for the update. If you start making more parts, would you mind creating some cute parts for small monsters like fluffy paws, big eyed heads with cute faces, and huggy torsos :) I wish your mod could generate monsters we'd really love to capture and take home.
    1. Oberic
      Author's Response
      I hadn't considered attempting cute things. I might attempt it when I get back into the swing of things, and I still gotta try to finish some mantis and crab bits too. Busy busy! And thanks for the rating :)
  6. enceos
    enceos
    5/5,
    Version: Version 62, UG
    Works Brilliantly for me in unstable ! Now its much harder to find cute monsters for capturing :D
    1. Oberic
      Author's Response
      Awesome, good that it's working for others on unstable.
      :)
  7. Rex Blackbeak
    Rex Blackbeak
    5/5,
    Version: Version 58, UG
    Blah Blah Blah....... (Love This Mod)
    1. Oberic
      Author's Response
      Awesome, have fun!
  8. cozie306
    cozie306
    5/5,
    Version: Version 53, UG
    more variety is always a good thing, especially in a game that is meant to seem endless
    1. Oberic
      Author's Response
      Enjoy the new bits! Should have a small cluster of new pieces out later today.
  9. Nickamega
    Nickamega
    5/5,
    Version: Version 53, UG
    very high quality mod) thanks
    1. Oberic
      Author's Response
      Thanks for the rating! And I'm glad you like it :D
  10. greenRAM
    greenRAM
    5/5,
    Version: Version 33, UG
    Wonderful additions! Love being surprised by the strange and unexpected in my journey through the stars.
    1. Oberic
      Author's Response
      Awesome, glad you're enjoying the extra variety!
  11. FuNiOnZ
    FuNiOnZ
    5/5,
    Version: Version 23.1, UG
    Nice little mod, hope you keep updating it! Adds some great variety to the game.
    1. Oberic
      Author's Response
      Glad you like it. I do plan on working more when I have time, but I have to plan for the evolution patch, which might be a problem.
  12. Imblazed247
    Imblazed247
    5/5,
    Version: Version 19, UG
    Quality Monsties! love the diversity this mod give baddies
    1. Oberic
      Author's Response
      Well I'm glad you like it! Thank you.