1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

NPCSpawner+ 1.1.6

Spawn in and Customize NPCs similar to a chargen

Tags:
  1. ChronoHyperion
    ChronoHyperion
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.2
    One of the best mods I've seen, can you add icons on where the weapon and armors are so that I wont get confused of where I should put my weapons, thou I have read the instructions and also add a feature where I can change the gender of the npc so that I can change their gender much easier.
    1. ThreeTen22
      Author's Response
      Thanks for the review!

I agree, visuals for the inventory is important. I haven't completely finalized the UI yet, once I do I will add those visuals. That being said, if you ever get confused, the info tab in the "generate" category displays all slot information.

As for gender, I ran into some issues when relying on a gender toggle vs. relying on the seed value so I went with the more consistent option. I admit its definitely not the most elegant solution, but I need to go with what is stable before anything else.
  2. DrPvtSkittles
    DrPvtSkittles
    5/5,
    Version: 2017-03-31
    This is a great mod. Especially if you use custom races :D
  3. Pohany
    Pohany
    5/5,
    Version: 2017-03-31
    dreams come true! Σ(°ロ°)