1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

NPC Map Locations Mod 2.2.2

Shows NPC locations on map. Uses a more accurate map page for more accurate tracking!

Tags:
  1. Shock Sphere
    Shock Sphere
    5/5,
    Version: 2.2.2
    Thanks for making it easy for me to find those pesky NPCs! good mod 10/10
  2. albertdrakuz
    albertdrakuz
    5/5,
    Version: 2.2.2
    download now
  3. LucyMax
    LucyMax
    5/5,
    Version: 2.1.0-Beta
    Very Helpul
  4. Widgez
    Widgez
    5/5,
    Version: v.1.4.6
    Shows everyone all the time
  5. magimatica
    magimatica
    5/5,
    Version: v.1.4.6
    Biggest quality-of-life improvement the game could have, thank you
  6. bugmenever
    bugmenever
    1/5,
    Version: v1.4.5
    NOT WORK
    1. Bouhm
      Author's Response
      Sorry to hear that. Can you let me know the following:
      - Error Logs from SMAPI Console (if any)
      %appdata%\StardewValley\ErrorLogs\MODDED_ProgramLog.Log_LATEST

- Operating system (Windows, Linux, Mac OS X)

- Other mods/tools you are using (if any)
      Any other SMAPI mods, custom NPC mods, and mod download managers (like SDVMM or SilverPlum)

You can just PM and I'll work with you to find the issue. Thanks.
  7. hendrik
    hendrik
    5/5,
    So handy!
  8. ElenaRextor
    ElenaRextor
    5/5,
    Haha, thanks for whoever made this mod. I finally don't need to explore every places searching for someone because really that place is big!
  9. The | Suit
    The | Suit
    5/5,
    I wish this was part of the main game - Great Mod and essential QoL feature set so you don't need to be a stalker to know where everyone is by following them around every day.
  10. Ladysarajane
    Ladysarajane
    5/5,
    Version: 1.41
    Excellent for finding those elusive NPC's. Easy install and to use.
  11. General Chaos
    General Chaos
    5/5,
    Version: 1.41
    I consider this a essential quality of life mod for any veteran and new comer who wishes for a helper for gifting. For those who want full immersion of having to learn habits and learn places of npcs a times this not for you.
  12. thakyZ
    thakyZ
    5/5,
    Version: 1.4
    5/5 Very good mod. Also found out it uses the custom textures from vanilla NPCs if they were changed, very good bonus.
  13. Vith
    Vith
    5/5,
    Version: 1.31
    VERY helpful! Thanks!
  14. Shychara
    Shychara
    5/5,
    It is possible to add any other language in your mod?
    1. Bouhm
      Author's Response
      It really depends on how the game is patched for another language. I've seen it done for a Korean patch, but one thing I know is that directly translating in the code will not work for most languages.
  15. Orgell
    Orgell
    4/5,
    Changing zoom causes mod to not function; 'tab' causes menu to appear, but NPC faces/nape tooltips don't appear on map.
    1. Bouhm
      Author's Response
  16. CrystalEyesxx
    CrystalEyesxx
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2
    Very well done, and useful mod
  17. Grimswolf
    Grimswolf
    5/5,
    How did I turn in quests without this mod on my first play through? Not sure. This makes so much sense it could have been in the game to begin with. Not sure if it was ever a thing in Harvest Moon, but definitely recall NPC map markers in Rune Factory.
  18. natron557
    natron557
    5/5,
    This is an almost must have mod for me, and the only one I run. Hopefully in time CA will add a feature like this to the game. Saves so much time/frustration spent searching for NPCs. If anything this mod increases game play immersion for me, as I am not having to check a wiki for NPC locations.
  19. Rahlzel
    Rahlzel
    5/5,
    Version: 1.10
    Clean, professionally done (complete with an in-game options menu), and very useful.
  20. Dovenius
    Dovenius
    3/5,
    Version: 1.10
    the mod doesnt work for me idk maybe because i have a cheats mod installed ?but otherwise I heard from some people it works so great mod ig uess
    1. Bouhm
      Author's Response
      Hey, sorry to hear that. Can you let me know the following so I can try to find the bug:
      - Your map mod configurations
      - Menu backgrounds on?
      - Other mods you're using
      - SMAPI version and game version

thanks!