1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated NPC Control v1.3

Customize clothing/weapon for the NPC, ask them to follow you...etc.

1. Ghoulshroud
    Ghoulshroud
    3/5,
    Version: v1.3
    needs to be updated
  2. gbrilleCraft
    gbrilleCraft
    5/5,
    very good mod
  3. ravenvalentine
    ravenvalentine
    5/5,
    i am giving it a 5 for the ability to control NPCS and even if they dont do much when following you its a very good start good job
  4. Capticus Calvaria
    Capticus Calvaria
    5/5,
    This mod is incredible (sorry my english is so basic :c, ¡pero es impresionante, increíble y extremadamente genial!)
  5. iomccoy
    iomccoy
    1/5,
    Doesn't work. I've tried re-installing the mod several times in several different ways, removing the mod's custom races from the thing, adding mine into the custom race folder, etc... doesn't work. Perhaps it is incompatible with Creative Mode or the fully constructible ship?
  6. N1NJ4ftw
    N1NJ4ftw
    5/5,
    Ok this MOD is awesome, I didn't have to change anything or add anything for the Avali race to work since it already uses existing npc files
  7. peng5629
    peng5629
    5/5,
    WHAT WHAT?I REALLY SUPPORTS MULTIPLAYER?
  8. unearthly earthling
    unearthly earthling
    5/5,
    This is what I have been waiting for. Instead of implementing a race for each of the characters in my Futurama Mod, I can continue to create character armors and simply just dress up the npcs as bender, or fry, etc.. Thank you modder
    1. Kuray
      Author's Response
      Thank you : )
  9. ODABUTSU
    ODABUTSU
    5/5,
    BEST MOD EVER! Thank you for the wonderful mod!
    1. Kuray
      Author's Response
      Thank you :D
  10. Lokisan
    Lokisan
    5/5,
    Very Good Mod! Finally my colony and Troops look uniform! Can you maybe also consider creating a Tech to make an NPC more "static"...so he/she would not wander around all the place?
    1. Kuray
      Author's Response
      Thank you for your review. I know a way to let the NPC to stay at the same place but it mean I have to overwrite the existing behavior scripts and it may cause a bit problems.
  11. Zanino
    Zanino
    4/5,
    Been waiting for a mod like this. Works great, but still needs some work (performance tuning). I hope to see more additions, possibly making a custom npc with behaviors and such. Not five star YET. Otherwise, this is AWESOME.
    1. Kuray
      Author's Response
      Thank you for your review. I have done my best to tune the performance (at least I think :P). Depends on your computer's config you may feel a bit laggy after installed the mod. I have to update the equipments for the existing NPCs for every 2 seconds because Starbound will reset their clothing/armors whenever the NPCs are left the screen... The existing modding API lack of the required information so I've found no way to do the update selectively.
  12. Ultimate sandvich
    Ultimate sandvich
    5/5,
    This is really what I've missed in the many hours I've played this awesome game :D
    1. Kuray
      Author's Response
      Thank you for your review : )
  13. Texmar
    Texmar
    5/5,
    Version: v1.2
    It was a bumpy ride at first but, Awesome mod that just adds to the customization that the game needs. This Feature needs to be added to the game. Thanks to the Modder for taking the time to perfect it.
    First Mod! will be looking out for more of this Author's work.
    (always back up your save files)
    1. Kuray
      Author's Response
      Thank you for your review : )
  14. Damiano de' Caretti
    Damiano de' Caretti
    5/5,
    Version: 2014-05-08
    Looks indeed promising magnificentness,but...how do I obtain those techs?There are no recipes and I can't get them with Starcheat...
    1. Kuray
      Author's Response
      You can find and equip the techs from your ship's tech station. They should be unlocked automatically after you installed this mod.
  15. Apple Juice
    Apple Juice
    4/5,
    Nice! For some odd reason though, it doesn't seem to work on ships.
    1. Kuray
      Author's Response
      it should work on the ships, please download the updated file to see if it can fix your problem?
  16. peng5629
    peng5629
    5/5,
    I dont get the path i only wanted it to be avian, so then i didnt put a race folder before the zukray mod in the path, but it didnt work. But i think its a great mod
    1. Kuray
      Author's Response
      It should work with the avian after the mod installation. You don't have to do the additional steps as avian is a vanilla race. Please let me know which NPC type doesn't work (i.e. avian villager or avian guard) so that I can try to fix it later.