1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Npc and Monster Fall Damage 1.0

Npcs and monsters will take damage from falling

1. MarissaBlackwing
    MarissaBlackwing
    4/5,
    Version: 1.0
    Great to see those sudden drops less biased! Always thought it was a little weird that the enemies didn't take fall damage, though this does make it a lot more obvious that monsters and NPCs aren't very good at avoiding steep falls. At all.
    Now I just need to find something that stops monsters opening doors, without locking out NPCs...
  2. icyi2i
    icyi2i
    5/5,
    Essential mod for a casual gamer!
  3. Lockin_Nekerein
    Lockin_Nekerein
    5/5,
    I agree with this, I am very annoyed against NPCs and enemy monsters that do not diminish Health when it falls. I wish there was also when they passed the trap, they were hit by damage.
  4. Fat3AndDestiny
    Fat3AndDestiny
    5/5,
    Enserio que podria estar en Vanilla, esto en cierta forma equilibra el juego
  5. xaliber
    xaliber
    5/5,
    Excellent mod that should've been in vanilla.
  6. BlueyBirdies
    BlueyBirdies
    3/5,
    It's kinda makes bit realistic I suppose, but it can be huge frustrate while leading lost/kidnapped quest NPCs and falls with awkward AI unless they teleport far away from player.