1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

NovastarX's Ground Seeders 1.4

Adds Matter Synthesisers that spread grass, sand, crystals, etc. onto tiles + their Crafting Tables.

1. GoldenstarArtist
    GoldenstarArtist
    5/5,
    Version: 1.4
    Wonderful mod! Only thing I would like to See is maybe some custom grasses added! A++
  2. Kristof_Playz
    Kristof_Playz
    5/5,
    Version: 1.4
    Super Cool
  3. Crusism
    Crusism
    5/5,
    Version: 1.3.2
    A very functionally legitimate way of 'grassing' the planet - as simple as an Apple product and as science as Bill Nye. 5/5
  4. Kawa
    Kawa
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2
    This is exactly what I needed for my experiments with carpetlaying. I especially like how inviting it's made.
  5. Solzucht
    Solzucht
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1
    wow! :D cant wait for a steam release <3
  6. hevenik
    hevenik
    5/5,
    Great mod. Love it :) but there's no workshop version? :(
    1. NovastarX
      Author's Response
      The Workshop version's coming, don't worry. :) I just wanted to make sure everything was working properly before I put it up.
  7. Mooncalf99
    Mooncalf99
    5/5,
    A fun and thought-out way to implement something cool. Feels very fitting with the setting.
    1. NovastarX
      Author's Response
      Thanks! :D
  8. donpapillon
    donpapillon
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0
    Besides being a creative approach to something people want, this is very well made. You integrated it well with the game, it feels like something that should be implemented in vanilla.
    1. NovastarX
      Author's Response
      Thanks! I thought a lot about every part of the mod and I also wanted a way to put other things besides grass on the ground, too! :)