1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Non-transparent Interface 2019-05-11

Non-transparent Interface

1. Tremerion
    This mod is not compatible with any other mod changing Interface, like flatUI.

It makes all(I hope so) windows and interface parts non-transparent.
    Quests logs are more readable :) I've also changes color frames for each rarity of an item, ex. rare is way more blue. You can also customize your inventory frame color.
    blue(default), gray, green, pink, yellow, purple, orange, brown and red -> To change color: change name of inventoryfooter, inventoryheader and inventorybody in interface\inventory. You can mix colors if you want, or make yourself a new one, it's not hard :)

Let me know if you have questions, problems or ideas :) Have fun

BTW. I have no idea for a logo/preview pic for this mod
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.

Images

1. Codex.jpg
    2. Collection.jpg
    3. Craft.jpg
    4. Inv_blue.jpg
    5. Inv_brown.jpg
    6. Inv_green.jpg
    7. Inv_mix.jpg
    8. MM.jpg
    9. Navigation.jpg
    10. Quest.jpg
    11. SAIL.jpg
    12. Shop.jpg
    13. Storage.jpg
    14. Teleporter.jpg

Recent Reviews

1. capriiplasto
    capriiplasto
    4/5,
    Version: 2019-05-11
    Never came across any issues playing with this. Although this doesn't support Frackin Universe (FU) interfaces, seeing as the Tricorder UI isn't opaque.
  2. thatpinkcoconut
    thatpinkcoconut
    4/5,
    Version: 2019-05-11
    Does what it says. Only problem is it doesn't work with Enhanced Storage.. So I removed it.