1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

NoidMPMod - Your humanoid.config ragdoll V1.3

A guinea pig race for setting up a humanoid.config file for your modded race. (See page for details)

1. G.Xyon
    G.Xyon
    5/5,
    Version: V1.2
    A wonderful little mod that delves deeper into species creation with a plethora of options for making your species get that extra bit of pizzaz you've been looking for.

While I'm not able to use the mod to it's full extent at my current state, it did certainly open my eyes to a few features that I had previously glanced over and took them for granted. Huge kudos for that my dude!

Perfect mod to start and spark your creativity!
    1. ManicRykker
      Author's Response
      Thanks for the review! Glad you like it!

I really hope a day will come, where non-humanoid races are more common, and more supported. Hopefully, the penguinpiracymod, and this little mod will be a good first step.

Even then, it would be good to at least see normal humanoids with little variations too.