1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

No Shadows 1.1

Disables point light shadows to increase performance.

1. faennia
    faennia
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1
    Pretty nice mod!
  2. overtube
    overtube
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1
    This is awesome
  3. ultracyber
    ultracyber
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0
    It still takes 10 minutes to load but it is much smoother when I actually get to play. I wonder why a no shadows mode isn't in the actual game!
  4. Asterixbit6387
    Asterixbit6387
    5/5,
    Version: 2016-01-21
    Could you upload this to steam workshop as well? Dropping mods into the mods folder does not work for stable anymore...
    1. greenRAM
      Author's Response
      Modpak files are no longer supported. You can still drop mods in your main starbound/mods folder. I'll update this soon to work with 1.0 . I'll also take a look at the steam workshop.
  5. Androconia
    Androconia
    5/5,
    As I run a small server, this help a bit when it's raining/sandstorming or there's a lot going on. It saves me from dropping down below the 15 frame mark if only just. It also prevents others from having jerky AI because my machine isn't struggling to process 8 people.
    I would suggest it for those who just want to save a few frames in some rougher places.
  6. electrino
    electrino
    5/5,
    Thanks, saved me a couple of frames there.