1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated No Projectile Block Damage - Server Friendly [UNMAINTAINED] 0.2.3

NPBD removes block damaging properties from projectiles that have them.

1. Kazyyk
    No Projectile Block Damage [UNMAINTAINED]
    Latest Versions
    Enraged Koala - 0.1.1 - Download
    Upbeat Giraffe - 0.2.3 - Download

This is a very simple mod intended to be applied server-side that removes block damaging properties from all projectiles that have them. Unfortunately, this also has the unintended side effect of causing some weapons, such as the bonehammer, to function differently than intended. (Ex: no flying bones are rendered when swung)

However, it protects from accidental damaging of structures from both weapons and weather effects, and potentially even exploits that take advantage of these projectiles for destructive purposes.

If I have missed any projectiles, please let me know and I'll fix them.
    This mod was made in a couple of hours and the projectiles to edit were detected by a script I'd written just for that, so it is possible some may have been missed.
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.

Recent Updates

1. Action/Config Location Fix
  2. OnHit/OnReap Fix #2
  3. OnHit/OnReap Fix

Recent Reviews

1. Mayoko
    Mayoko
    5/5,
    Version: 0.1.1u
    Added unstable support, 100% the best person on the planet.
    1. Kazyyk
      Author's Response
      Hardly, but thank you. I'll continue to support it after each update.
  2. Mayoko
    Mayoko
    5/5,
    Version: 0.1.1
    please port to unstable, servers are in dire need of anti-grief technology, this seems to be cutting edge top notch.
    1. Kazyyk
      Author's Response
      As you wish. An unstable port has been released.