1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

No Forced Mech Helmets 1.0

Allows you to wear your own helmet when piloting a mech!

1. Skyligh
    No Forced Mech Helmets

[​IMG]

Mechs force the mech helmet to display on the player.
    This mod contains a patch file that removes this, allowing you to wear your own helmet.

To install, open "No Forced Mech Helmets.zip" and extract "Cyan No Forced Mech Helmets" over to your mods folder.

For a workshop version, use Azulaloi's No More Mech Helmet.
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.
    Joshua B. and Kelthazan like this.

Recent Reviews

1. CaptainBragd
    CaptainBragd
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0
    Thank you!
  2. Khioni
    Khioni
    5/5,
    Something just didn't feel right about how the helmet just magically appears and overwrites whatever you're wearing.

This mod does exactly what it says- allowing you to wear whatever hat you want instead of it getting overwritten by the automatic mech helmet is.
  3. The First Nova
    The First Nova
    5/5,
    nice-now-I-can-use-my-bandana-inside-my-mech-also-nice-to-see-that-mechs-are-starting-to-be-modded-(if-only-a-tiny-bit-currently)
  4. Sparklink
    Sparklink
    5/5,
    This is very useful for those who play as a modded race that have a different head shape than normal Starbound. I myself play a race I made myself, and that helmet just did not fit. Many thanks for the mod.
  5. Jerln
    Jerln
    5/5,
    First thing I thought of when I saw that the mechs make you wear a visor, glad that someone else had the same idea!
  6. Chum42
    Chum42
    4/5,
    Does exactly what it says. Can't go wrong with that.