This isn't the 1st time that I've released a utility mod for other modders to use, but I believe that this one will be more useful, since it basically wipes the music playlists of every biome clean. (It also re-enables combat music settings, though the music tracks will need to be reintroduced.) From there, any mod that "requires" or "includes" this mod will be free to repopulate the playlists with any music tracks of their choosing.
Mods that use this:
- New Biome Music (since version 0.4)
- Kevin MacLeod Music Pack
- Mod Pack Permissions:
- Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
- Mod Assets Permissions:
- Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.
Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.Dismiss Notice
Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
No Biome Music 10/26/16
A mod-compatability-friendly way to replace biome music playlists (or just to have no music)!
- Finally, an update for the full release of Starbound! Oct 27, 2016
- Atmosphere biome now has a music playlist. Mar 18, 2016
- Quick readme update Mar 10, 2016