1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

No Ancient gateways and ship to outpost teleporter [Cheerful Giraffe] [Glad Giraffe] 1.0

Removes gateways from star systems and teleports you to outpost from your ship

1. Surfeur18
    This mod simply removes the ancient gateways from all star/solar systems.
    It also allows you to teleport to the outpost and the ark from your ship.

The mod uses patch files so it should be compatible with almost every other mod.

[​IMG]
    No gateway as you can see

[​IMG]
    The ship teleporter now have two new destinations

Note: The original idea is from Shadow Wolf TJC but all the assets are my creation.

I made a Glad and Cheerful giraffe version, thought i couldn't test it on CF as the last nightly is broken, in theory it is compatible.

Instructions:
    -If you're using Glad Giraffe copy the .modpak from the "GladGiraffe" folder to "Starbound\giraffe_storage\mods"

-If you're using Cheerful Giraffe copy the folder from the "CheerfulGiraffe" folder to "Starbound\mods" or "Starbound - Unstable\mods"
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before including this mod in a compilation.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.

Recent Reviews

1. TheWorstPersonEver
    TheWorstPersonEver
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0
    This is a really good tool for Nightly, as I can't use the teleporter in the Ancient Gateway in the latest nightly build. Thanks!
  2. greenRAM
    greenRAM
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0
    Neat idea! My suspension of disbelief was kind of broken by the gateways. This is a very immersive detail. I even like that you can get to the base earlier on.