1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Ningen Race Mod 1.8a

Human replace and 90+ hairstyles

1. Faithful32
    Faithful32
    4/5,
    Version: 1.8
    Managed to extract the contents of the .pak for personal editing from steam workshop, was a pain to find out and took longer than it should have.
  2. Blackwatch27
    Blackwatch27
    1/5,
    Where is the actual mod bro
    Very Disappointment
    i only i see kemono race and other mod
  3. chukmo
    chukmo
    5/5,
    gooood!!!
  4. swageyama
    swageyama
    4/5,
    This is a really great mod! I love it ♥ But is there any possible way I could use custom set of colors for the clothes instead of the plain default ones? In the preview pic, there's the maid girl with pastel blue skirt and blouse, and I found it cute though there's no pastel colors available :(
  5. AsteroidX
    AsteroidX
    5/5,
    BEST MOD EVER but i have one req... can you make a version for peaple that whant this mod to replace the human's ?
  6. doofusyay
    doofusyay
    2/5,
    it didn't work when i did it, infact it made the game crash to desktop on startup.

if i have done something erroneous, please verbalize
  7. PumpkinLuigi
    PumpkinLuigi
    5/5,
    sugoi
  8. Crusism
    Crusism
    5/5,
    Since I don't see anyone else saying this,
    I'll be the first to say: "I downloaded a race mod because of the food." 5/5

Though seriously,
    The decorative foods' (from the crafting table: 'Umar Kitchen') pixel art looks enticing, to say the least; looking at them makes ME feel hungry...

With that aside,
    I really like the custom clothes as well. There is a very laid back feel/style in the currently available clothing.

Most importantly,
    I like how anime/manga characters have been turned into a specifically-named alien race called 'Ningen'; it gives them a good sense of reality as a unique race in the Starbound world (i.e. having big-eyed humans-like beings as a species of their own rather than a replacer over Starbound's human race). That, along with them looking good and with the amount of customisation allowed for the race gives them a lasting expression - inviting anime/manga fans into Starbound without making things around Starbound japanisevil-like.

I look forward to more custom clothing and decorative foods... OH! And more to the 'Ningen' race as a whole (but please don't forget the food, yeah?) (maybe even furniture?)! X'D
  9. Snow209
    Snow209
    5/5,
    Version: 1.7b
    I love it! Nice work, can't wait for the other content. :)
  10. Roskii Heiral
    Roskii Heiral
    5/5,
    Long time fan of your work. Ningens and Kemono are awesome. Great to see you back =3
  11. sebastin25
    sebastin25
    5/5,
    nice mod :D
  12. Antasma
    Antasma
    5/5,
    I really enjoy this race mod, but could you maybe make a optional human replacer version of this?
  13. Akito_Rui33
    Akito_Rui33
    4/5,
    Finally a race that adds the Japanese culture into the game! How awesome is that? Because playing Starbound in anime style couldn't be better.
    Now we just need more updates, so it can stand together with the Avali mod as the top mods of SB.
    Just a suggestion, why not make Miku as the ship's SAIL?
  14. LDIII
    LDIII
    5/5,
    I may not use this MOD, the game has no change
  15. VeryDoge
    VeryDoge
    5/5,
    Version: 1.7a
    Glad it came back, this has been one of the few first mods I have used since Angry Koala. Such excellence.
  16. CuteyPony
    CuteyPony
    5/5,
    Great Mod~!
  17. RianmakeR
    RianmakeR
    5/5,
    It looks awesome! Thank you for the hard work
  18. Laraminus
    Laraminus
    5/5,
    Version: 1.6a Upbeat Giraffe
    Thanks for the work. is really one useful mod.
    if possible would be really appreciable update the mod for 1.0
  19. midii
    midii
    5/5,
    The first Race mod I downloaded, cant say I regret it, hope to see an update soon.
  20. TheFloranChef
    TheFloranChef
    5/5,
    One of my favorite mods. Thanks for making it!