1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Ningen Race Mod 1.8a

Human replace and 90+ hairstyles

1. clafairy2
    clafairy2
    2/5,
    Version: 1.1
    Download ain't workin. Fix pls, looks good.
    1. ODABUTSU
      Author's Response
      I don't think this is a problem on my side because my friend is having the same problem.
      I made the mirror link. Please see the text.
  2. MitchellOmega
    MitchellOmega
    2/5,
    The download dose not work
    1. ODABUTSU
      Author's Response
      I don't think this is a problem on my side because my friend is having the same problem.
      I made the mirror link. Please see the text.
  3. BadTurttle
    BadTurttle
    4/5,
    it's i want
  4. Kehki
    Kehki
    4/5,
    I am have tried to apply this mod through the manager as well as just replacing the files in the starbound folder but I keep getting an error on start up either way. I have tried other mods with the manager and they were just fine so I know I set up the files for that just fine. Doing it manually is just as simple yet still the errors. What do?
    1. ODABUTSU
      Author's Response
      You have possibilities In rival with other mods? I don't know :(
      I getting to the root of a problem.
  5. Kapra
    Kapra
    5/5,
    Excellent spriting, admirable.
  6. Rasawin
    Rasawin
    5/5,
    I love this idea! I got everything to work but I do not know how to overwite the files into the Starbound folders.. I did everything manually myself, and right now I'm stuck on to what to put for player.config, I have other mods implented in there so I can't just copy and paste, please help.
    1. ODABUTSU
      Author's Response
      Transfer the 'ningen' folder content to assets folder.
      Extract all files to program files Steam\steamapps\common\Starbound\assets.
  7. Silverduke1
    Silverduke1
    5/5,
    The ultimate Race only suggestion is that the white hair looks light grey on some style i dont know if this is on purpose or not. But i would love to be able to have snow white hair with some of the styles
  8. kurotoribb
    kurotoribb
    5/5,
    This mod is KAWAII!!
  9. bunbbb
    bunbbb
    5/5,
    Wow nice hairs, like it!