1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated New Horizon 0.2g

Planet modifiers, research trees, biome-specific monsters and much more

1. Angry Koala, Planet Rarities, Weather and flying creatures

its_kal
    This update is mostly to add Angry Koala compatibility. It also contains a bunch of new things for planets (but no love for the tech tree yet, sorry). I haven't had time to test it, so there may well be some issues with it, but I'm going to post it now so that people who want to try out the mod can do so!

What's new:
    - Updated version to Angry Koala
    - Planets are now assigned a class which affects how rarely they'll spawn. Their class is visible on the navigation screen.
    - Added more weather types from Angry Koala. Volcanic planets will now rain meteors! There's lots of potential of weather types to add, but this version mostly just moves the mod across to the new system.
    - Added more biome types, more biome modifiers, and more effects! Mostly including flying creatures (since I updated to Angry birds will occasionally just sit around, though!). There are now 1553 possible combinations of biomes
Return to update list...