1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated New Horizon 0.2g

Planet modifiers, research trees, biome-specific monsters and much more

1. Baleur
    Baleur
    3/5,
    Version: 0.2g
    Very sad that the mod is essentially dead.
  2. omagaalpha
    omagaalpha
    1/5,
    When mod installed the game crash and error I get has happen to other from month ago. So cool concept but can't played it :(
  3. killerkrab
    killerkrab
    3/5,
    This mod looks very good but it crashes every time I start up the game. Even in OpenGL mode.
  4. Sir Bananington
    Sir Bananington
    4/5,
    Very interesting idiea, but have you thought of making a codex entry that tells you what to do? I found myself not understanding what to do quite early on.
  5. Viggo2443
    Viggo2443
    5/5,
    How do you find higer tier planets with diamond, gold core or soil plz help!
  6. DaveDnasty
    DaveDnasty
    1/5,
    Game becomes unplayable in OpenGL mode, which is required to use this mod.
  7. danman70000
    danman70000
    5/5,
    good ideas looking forward till it becomes less alpha like
  8. DragonBornTerraria
    DragonBornTerraria
    5/5,
    EXEXEXECELLENT
  9. Sinistrem
    Sinistrem
    4/5,
    Love the diversity of the planets. Though is it just me or the game becomes too easy because of abudance of ores? Its almost frustrating to see so much ore, am i doing it wrong?
  10. Pigfish
    Pigfish
    5/5,
    I literally whimpered with desire upon landing on a metallic planet. Just. So much ore....
  11. Pedguin
    Pedguin
    5/5,
    At first I was extremely annoyed at this Mod, so hard to understand and run in OpenGL.. But after a little playing around its so damn fun!
  12. oniya
    oniya
    5/5,
    superior love this to be in base game ^_^
  13. Yazzo
    Yazzo
    3/5,
    Still only works with OpenGL, and using opengl version ruins the performance completely when it comes to fps..
  14. eharper256
    eharper256
    5/5,
    Excellent, works fine for me. Though I can't comment on whether the D3D fix works since I always run OpenGL anyway since the base game routinely crashes on D3D.

Adds of alot interesting variety, and since, to me, exploring is one of the biggest draws of the game so far, this is like pressed gold. (esp. since it reduces the ludicrous number of worlds with meteors and acid rain which is currently pretty horrible in the game).

One thing though; had a planet with a minerals surface that would a mining corporations wet dream. Got about 200 coal, 100 gold in less than 2 mins or so, since its so ludicrously abundant. The natives were quite dangerous though (could 3-shot me), so perhaps its fine.

Also saw a copper-surface-copper-core moon. Most conductive rock in the universe!! :D
  15. Skeletal Evil
    Skeletal Evil
    1/5,
    Crashes upon loading Starbound
  16. wmtmk
    wmtmk
    5/5,
    Version: 0.2
    Super MOD with exelent features
  17. chiseled
    chiseled
    1/5,
    Does not run in regular mode, and no help has been given in any way. Seems promising, but several people, including myself, can not play.
  18. Crypticoval2
    Crypticoval2
    5/5,
    Great Mod
  19. doman231
    doman231
    5/5,
    Easily one of the Best Mods currently available, Hopefully some of these ideas will be added to the vanilla version of the game.
  20. RamsiC
    RamsiC
    5/5,
    Version: 0.1
    The mod that adds the level of difficulty I have always wanted in a game like this... THE PROMISED MOD!