1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

New Cow Breeds 1.1

Replaces the vanilla cows with real breeds - Herefords & Holsteins (black and red)

1. Zhuria
    [​IMG]
    New Cow Breeds
    No longer do your cows need to be something you'd never see in real life! 3 breeds available, both cows and calves.

Holsteins (replaces white cows)
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Herefords (replaces brown cows)
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Red Holsteins (replaces brown cows)
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

To install white cows: Backup your White Cow.xnb and BabyWhite Cow.xnb files in Stardew Valley\Content\Animals and replace them with these.

To install brown cows: Backup your Brown Cow.xnb and BabyBrown Cow.xnb files in Stardew Valley\Content\Animals and replace them with one of these sets.

Mod Pack Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before including this mod in a compilation.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Do not alter or redistribute the assets included in this mod.
    009i66, Bepsi, dddddkdkd and 7 others like this.

Recent Updates

1. Hereford stray pixel fix

Recent Reviews

1. Shattered_Spirit
    Shattered_Spirit
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1
    They look amazing (I wish I could sprite as well as you can. Ah, well, practice makes perfect, even if it takes forever)! I, personally, picked the Holsteins and Herefords, though the Red Holsteins wouldn't have been bad either.
  2. botterammeeuuflakke
    botterammeeuuflakke
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1
    These cow are as realistic you can get with bit-art. Great job.
  3. Jammee
    Jammee
    5/5,
    Version: 1
    Got your Herefords, they are so much nicer and realistic looking than the vanilla brown ones. Thank you
  4. matheus153
    matheus153
    3/5,
    really great, the only thing that I don't like is that the holstein cows are too bright
  5. VerlorenDasein
    VerlorenDasein
    5/5,
    Adorable and accurate. Very well done and a much better look for the cows. Thank Zhuria!