This mod makes so that most of the mobs that spawn in the wild don't attack unless provoked, yet their dungeon based versions will still attack on sight (Just to keep things interesting).
This mod is based on the same concept and uses that same method as "We Come in Peace", I messaged the author of it and they said that they are no longer maintaining their mod, so this is why I'm able to upload Neutral Mobs.
The list of mobs I left with their base game behavior is actually shorter than the list I changed, so I will mention those instead and why :
Just about every other mob was changed, with the exception of the procedural generated ones, all of them on the Ruin's planet, and again the dungeon versions of the uniques.
- Adult Poptop - He looks mean and nasty
- Peblit - His idle makes him invulnerable
- Snaggler - He also has a way to become invulnerable
- Erchius Ghost - So you still have a hazard on moons
- Trictus - He is invulnerable while still in the ground
- Hypnare - He was already passive by default
- Orbide - Same reason as Peblit and Trictus
Note: There are two mobs I changed the behaviors, but they are still aggressive anyway, Crabcano and Taroni tend to attack first (They seem to have another script controlling them).
(There is no need for a screenshot since there are no visual changes that can be shown)
- Mod Pack Permissions:
- You must get the author's consent before including this mod in a compilation.
- Mod Assets Permissions:
- You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.
Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.Dismiss Notice
Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
Neutral Mobs 1.2
Makes most mobs ignore you by default