1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Nephilim Race 5.2

Add nephilim from darksiders + more

1. quickfix

Squaff
    Material files needed a category label.

This was fixed by: cheezemaniac

As long as there are no immediate fixes that need to be made, this is the last time, until it needs to be updated or vday rolls around again, that Emily will be added to the Nephilim Race mod.
    uejima6384 likes this.
  2. A ton of fixes and new stuff

Squaff
    -NPCs now work
    -fixed up some weapons
    -fixed up some armors
    -ship is tiered out with nephilim bling of all sorts
    -Dungeons now work
    -many hairstyles have been changed to look more appealing

For this version only, a new race labeled "Emily" has been added. For Vday I made my girlfriend a minimod to coincide with the nephilim race mod.

Features include:
    -New vanity clothing (head, chest, and legs)
    -remodeled Nephilim ship with...
  3. Giraffe update

Squaff
    Still got plenty I am working on for the lastest patch, but this update should work well enough for those who don't want to wait.

Only thing I have left to re-implement is NPC spawners, and I don't know why they're not working this time around.

Have fun.
  4. Fixed Crystalis weapons. All but Crystalis and Thunder are done.

Squaff
  5. Leaf Village tile based

Squaff
    Leaf village is now completely tile/object based. Includes new lighting. If you feel like it, you could tear the whole village apart and rebuild as you see fit from within the game.
  6. directional canes and whips

Squaff
    canes and whips are now directional. Tile IDs and monsters have been changed.
  7. Despair's

Squaff
    Despair now has a mane despair.gif
    Mr. Greene and DeffreyJahmer like this.
  8. death and despair

Squaff
    Despair is now mountable

despair.png
  9. interactable to loungeable

Squaff
    Thanks to teihoo many errors were fixed. Interactable objects are now loungeable. The Nephilim Guards should function better as well.

An apology to other modders who've been updating and uploading during my three update marathon today/last night. Not trying to overshadow you.
  10. fixed treasurepool

Squaff
    Did you notice all those ship upgrades? My bad. They're gone now. Earn them the proper way and don't do drugs, often.