1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Nephilim Race 5.2

Add nephilim from darksiders + more

1. Wolfbane948
    Wolfbane948
    4/5,
    Version: 5.2
    Its cool but i cant spawn vulgrim without being forced back into my ship or main menu.
  2. wataritsuki
    wataritsuki
    5/5,
    Version: 5.2
    It's an ambitious mod! fun to play, it's like playing a new game! funnier and deeper with character improvement.
  3. Ciora80
    Ciora80
    5/5,
    Version: 5.1
    Love the new changes!
  4. TesserakT
    TesserakT
    5/5,
    Version: 5.0
    The content seems to be well thought out, and implemented nicely... However, I seem to be stuck on "Collect your matter manipulator" quest, and when I get core fragments for the ship, it adds another room, breaking my ship to where I can no longer access anything other than the storage.
    1. Squaff
      Author's Response
      That quest is from the old version of starbound and I'll remove it soon. The ship upgrade bit was added in the newest version of starbound and is not a function I have much control over. The only thing persistent in your ship is your ship locker, so before each upgrade, store everything you wish to keep there.
  5. legal1ze
    legal1ze
    5/5,
    Version: 5.0
    must have
  6. PLX0073
    PLX0073
    5/5,
    Version: 4.1.6
    Best races mod i have ever seen
  7. alice551
    alice551
    5/5,
    Butt Peterson says "BEETLATASTIC"
  8. riptoman
    riptoman
    5/5,
    This mod is amazing not only the race itself but the integration , a beautiful custom ship, npcs and of course the weapons and mounts. also is there a possible chance of an ebs model for the female coming in the future?
    1. Squaff
      Author's Response
      you'll have to explain ebs model to me.
  9. TheSovietFox
    TheSovietFox
    5/5,
    Loooooooove this mod. Sadly i cant find any nephilim to kill, i have been using the scythe to kill a entire village of apex. am i doing something wrong. i cant seem to collect souls of the other races. And i wouldnt know where to get hyotl souls. granted this is my FAVORITE mod, i stopped playing starbound for forever. found this and fell in love again.
    1. Squaff
      Author's Response
      Thanks to the way Starbound is made, I could only attach souls to hostile NPCS. Now, I could go through and rework every single NPC in the game, but this lazy way adds a bit to the story. See, you can only gain the souls of enemies you're suppose to kill, as if the council is watching. Sorry for the confusion.
  10. TehBeaker
    TehBeaker
    5/5,
    great mod! got some souls idk wat to do with and how do u get horses i already had the chocobo mount mod installed but still i don't know how to get horses
    1. Squaff
      Author's Response
      Beat 3+ bosses and the first one should show up in Vulgrim's shop. Also, craft Vulgrim. You use him to spend your souls.
  11. taterwanker
    taterwanker
    5/5,
    Version: 4.1.5
    excellent mod! having fun running around killing mobs for crafting pieces
  12. Lord_Euthreille
    Lord_Euthreille
    4/5,
    kinda looks like horses walk backwards but the rest is perfect
    1. Squaff
      Author's Response
      Whether the horses walk backwards or not depends on how quickly your screen/computer refreshes. Can't please everyone.

A quick fix is to go into the sprite sheet for the horse body and move the animations, 2nd and 3rd line of animations, to the right by one and put the furthest right animation where the furthest left animation was.
  13. DragoonIII
    DragoonIII
    4/5,
    Fun mod adds a cool race and souls MURHAHAHA
  14. DragoonIII
    DragoonIII
    4/5,
    Version: 4.1
    I like the new thing it adds to the game and it's fun to play it is a bit easier because it starts off with some farming stuff but I like it :D
  15. Windcaller
    Windcaller
    5/5,
    Version: 4.0.7
    I especially love the horses. Good stuff.
  16. teihoo
    teihoo
    5/5,
    Version: 4.0.5.6
    Great race, lots of cool stuff. Very nice work!
  17. Arkfall
    Arkfall
    5/5,
    Version: 3.4
    Yeah, good job! One question, tho. How do I acquire the nephilam souls? Is it random like the monster souls?
    1. Squaff
      Author's Response
      Find enemy nephilim and attack them. there is a chance they'll drop souls, among other things.
  18. h2odark
    h2odark
    3/5,
    Version: 3.3
    Not only do I think you should make Vulgrim and other nephilim things usable by other races, but change the mod from a .pak to the more traditional set ups so we can change the ship they're on.

the current ship isn't well done.
  19. Devis
    Devis
    5/5,
    Version: 3.2
    Nice race, really!
    Maybe i'm doing something wrong, but i can't sit on the "captain's chair" for traveling to other planets. Have i missed something ?
    1. Squaff
      Author's Response
      No. it seems something in the new patch or some minute change has made it so the captain's chair doesn't work. I'll work on fixing it once it stops raining here. the rain has already knocked out the power once.
  20. Nekdra
    Nekdra
    5/5,
    Version: 3.1
    I LOvvvve that !