This mod is in BETA!
(Much more crap will be added).
please leave any bugs or tips in the discussion HERE or message me.
- 3 obtainable melee weapons and 1 unobtainable melee weapon.
- 4 obtainable ranged weapons and 1 unobtainable ranged weapon.
- 1 shield.
- 1 tech.
- 1 playable species and 1 unplayable species.
- 7 NPC types.
- 10 crafting materials
- 6 materials (blocks) and 1 platform.
- 3 crafting stations.
- 1 teleportation station.
- 2 sets of armor.
- 2 sets of clothing.
- 2 ores.
- 2 plants.
- 4 dungeons.
- 1 planet.
- 2 biomes.
- 3 monsters.
- 1 boss.
- Click the "Download Now" button.
- Last just click the "Download" button.
- Unzip the folder and place the two files in the "mods" folder.
- Your all set!
- Open your Crafting UI by pressing [C]. There you can craft the Npack Blueprint. This item will give you all of the blueprints of the recipes you need.
- When mining, there are two ores you will need to look for;
1. Nodium: Can be found on any planet in the mid-depth of the planet.
2. Arc Shards: Can be found on any planet in the core of the planet, But can be found everywhere on the "Nebula" planet type.
- Now you have your ores! Now you just need a Tier 2 furnace to cook 2 Nodium Ore into 1 Nodium Bar.
- At the Tier 3 furnace, you can cook that Nodium Bar into Nodium plating. (The Nodium plating is the key to crafting lots of shit in this mod.)
- You can also use the Tier 3 furnace to craft 6 Arc Crystal Shards into 1 Arc Crystal.
- Last the on a Tier 2 Inventors Table you can craft the Nebulan Artifacer Table (N.A.T. for short).
- The NAT is used for crafting everything you want from this mod!
- Fly Tech has been added for Legs.
- Cool ability items can be bought from the Trainer at the Outpost using Ancient Essence.
- Ancient Essence has been made more farmable from Dioblyn's.
- A great place to go to for Arc Shards is the new planet type added called Nebula.
- You can find Nebulan NPC at the Nebula, you can hire them as a crew!
- Fight the Gaap Prince! Can be found on the surface of volcanic planets.
Helping me with lots of stuff; @The Avelon, @projectmayhem, @bk3k, @NexusTheBrony
Helping me understand Tiled; @SpazDiesFirst360.0
Providing easy to use Species Template; @DrPvtSkittles and @Severenger
Idea for the Nebula and adding in the Nebula Ghost; @Joseph K
Thank you all!
This is my first Starbound mod, Enjoy!
- Mod Pack Permissions:
- You must get the author's consent before including this mod in a compilation.
- Mod Assets Permissions:
- You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.
Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.Dismiss Notice
Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
Nebula Pack [ New Powerful Boss ] 0.9.7.9
Adds in new powerful items, gear, armor, npc's, and species.