1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Naruto World Mod 2.70

Play as 1 of more than 25 characters, with new weapons and attacks! Top 20 Mods! Thanks Everyone!

1. Updated to Upbeat Giraffe

dcsk8erboy
    All I did was change the .modinfo file to make it compatible with Upbeat Giraffe. I have not added anything to the mod in over a year, so hopefully they haven't changed Starbound in a way that makes the weapons and files incompatible with the current patch. Enjoy!
  2. Updated to Enraged Koala

dcsk8erboy
    Updated to Enraged Koala
  3. Added Zetsu's Mask! Still working on Naruto Species Mod!

dcsk8erboy
    Added Zetsu's Mask! Still working on Naruto Species Mod! I hope to start updating this more again, but for now I want to finish the Species Mod! Here's a Zetsu Head!
  4. Added Naruto's Casual Clothes

dcsk8erboy
    Added Naruto's Casual Clothes
  5. Fixed some bugs. Added Kid Naruto Goggles! I've been working on a new Naruto Mod Addition

dcsk8erboy
    Fixed some bugs. Added Kid Naruto Goggles! I've been working on a new Naruto Mod Addition
    Kage likes this.
  6. Various bug fixes! Should be perfect now! I hope!

dcsk8erboy
    Various bug fixes! Should be perfect now! I hope!
    Kage likes this.
  7. Raw Ribs replace alienmeat, ichiraku tickets now drop! Raw ribs turn into Ribs at Ichiraku!

dcsk8erboy
    Raw Ribs replace alienmeat, ichiraku tickets now drop! Raw ribs turn into Ribs at Ichiraku!
    Kage likes this.
  8. Should be fixed. if you find ERRORS use the Discussion Thread Please! A lot was changed!!

dcsk8erboy
    Should be fixed. if you find ERRORS use the Discussion Thread Please! A lot was changed!!
    Kage and GillyWeed like this.
  9. Can someone test this to see if it works now? I can't for another hour

dcsk8erboy
    Can someone test this to see if it works now? I can't for another hour
    heyfunny likes this.
  10. Compatible with Furious Koala!

dcsk8erboy
    Compatible with Furious Koala!