1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Naruto Expansion Pack Mod! 1.15

Immerse yourself even deeper into the Naruto World!

1. dcsk8erboy
    I found the cause of the rare crashing at start-up! There are very big files with lots of text, so sorry for a few updates right off the bat!
    Updates from now on should only be with added content!

This mod is for those of you who want the Starbound world to feel more like a Naruto world!

My Naruto World mod, which has over 25 characters can be found here: Naruto World Mod

Versioin 1.0

- This mod features a New "NarutoFish Logo" with a new Naruto laugh, in place of the Chucklefish Logo with Chuckle Fish Laugh.

- 6 different songs from the Naruto Anime now play randomly during game start-up and character select.

-Complete change of Starbound songs to Naruto songs, over 20 different songs specific for Days/Nights, and Underground Days/Nights.

- All the worlds music is now replaced with songs from Naruto. ( You must go to a new world to hear music changes!)
    (Music repeats the same song over and over until you go back to your ship, and back down to the planet, then a new song plays, that's just how the game works!)

- All Battle music has changed to Naruto Battle music!

- 2 Craftable Naruto Radios! "Naruto Song Radio" Plays 6 different songs, which also play at game startup during character select. And "Naruto Radio" plays songs that didn't really have a place in the game, but are still from the Naruto anime!

If you experience any problems please use the support thread!
    - Remember, to see changes in world music you must go to a new planet!
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Do not include this mod in compilations.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Do not alter or redistribute the assets included in this mod.

Recent Reviews

1. magetartking
    magetartking
    5/5,
    Version: 1.05
    yup it was other mods but just another question is the beginning suppose to be that loud? it sounds like the other laugh is still mix in maybe its just me again xD but other then that this is a great mod just hope that they make it so any mod is more compatible with other mods :/
    1. dcsk8erboy
      Author's Response
      I have never noticed the other laugh. Hmm. But I can try to make a version with a laugh that isn't as loud, I recorded it myself, so I'll try to make another recording. Thanks for the review!
  2. SakataGintoki
    SakataGintoki
    5/5,
    Version: 1.04
    Nice add! The next step that would be awesome would be a complete naruto village complete with naruto NPC, and Naruto style bad guys!

I am trying to add a bleach village, and hallows and other asorted type monsters to mine right now... hard stuff!!

I love the full set of music works really great ingame! Just damn I wish my computer wasn't so slow! Makes it difficult to play bigger mods like this!
    1. dcsk8erboy
      Author's Response
      Thanks for the review! I do plan to make an entire naruto village! I am looking forward to your bleach mod!
  3. magetartking
    magetartking
    5/5,
    Version: 1.04
    this is a great mod keep them coming
    the only thing is that i crash with i try to fly to other plants maybe its other mods but i just put this one in and it started to crash when i try to go to other planets :(
    1. dcsk8erboy
      Author's Response
      I'm sorry that it crashes for you! If you do have other mods that mess with music or biomes, then it's very likely that this is not compatible with it. I guess I should put that in the details! Hopefully one day Starbound will make it so I'll be able to make these files compatible with all mods!