1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Nanotech v1.4.2

Nanotechnology to modify your world.

1. varn1111
    varn1111
    5/5,
    Version: v1.4.2
    i LOVE this mod just a crying shame i cant use it could you update it?
  2. gustavodasilvalouren
    gustavodasilvalouren
    4/5,
    It just give the mission, but not the tech for me :(
  3. kajidiablo
    kajidiablo
    5/5,
    i love this mod i cant play without it, it just makes everything so much simpler :3
  4. Idemuso
    Idemuso
    5/5,
    Very good tech for destroying a whole planet, really like it
    But how about making like, you craft it and it comes very weak and then you upgraded it? Sorry bad english
  5. Iorund
    Iorund
    5/5,
    Super useful mod, particularly when you want to disassemble structures you fine for building resources!
  6. heromarch
    heromarch
    5/5,
    Version: v1.4.1
    Good , but please update it to sprited giraffe so it can get working again
    1. Pfhoenix
      Author's Response
      Can you give details on the problems you're seeing? Please use the discussion/forum thread.
  7. kenanthebarbarian
    kenanthebarbarian
    5/5,
    This tech is definitely not balanced (if you're into that sort of thing), but it's incredibly useful for making large-scale block mining a snap.
  8. Zarohk
    Zarohk
    5/5,
    This mod works well, is simple and straightforward to use, makes clear how to get the function and how it works, and is overall great. It makes asteroid fields from a pointless space to an actually usable resource.
  9. Scythe125
    Scythe125
    5/5,
    Version: v1.3
    I just turned an entire planet to steel 5 stars my friend 5 stars Just one request, let blocks turn to ores, titanium, iron, uranium, etc.
  10. LoPhatKao
    LoPhatKao
    5/5,
    Version: v1.3
    Will it let me rate again for a different version? -- deserves not only all the stars, but all their planets and moons also.
  11. LoPhatKao
    LoPhatKao
    5/5,
    Version: v1.2
    Need to utterly destroy an entire planet? This mod can do that. Holy crap can it ever! :D :D :D ALL the stars/5
  12. KazanaAoi
    KazanaAoi
    5/5,
    Version: v1.2
    Awesome mod is awesome :) Nice way of turning your packed dirt base into something more visually appealing ^-^ (Also awesome for mining.)
  13. OrbitalMan
    OrbitalMan
    5/5,
    Version: v1.1
    10 graphenes outta 10!
  14. tenofspades
    tenofspades
    5/5,
    Version: v1.1
  15. haynesy566
    haynesy566
    5/5,
    Version: v1.0
    Great idea! Hope to see possibly different types of nanotech in future?
    1. Pfhoenix
      Author's Response
      Sure, just put ideas into the discussion.