1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Naked Humans 0.3 (1/31/2014)

Naked, Humans, Nude, Nudity, no undy, no underwear, no underwears, male, female, underwear

1. zairs
    This is a very simple 'mod' which makes humans nude, like all the other races.

Why should they get underwear when nobody else does? equality for all! ;)

*Note: There are no "parts" such as tits or penis' in this, nor will there ever be any added.

To Install:

1) Download and Extract nakedhumanz.zip into your /mods/ folder
    (should then look like /mods/nakedhumanz/...)
    2) Delete the image.cache file in your base starbound folder ( / )
    3) Launch Starbound and enjoy! (It will take longer than usual to load as it has to rebuild the image.cache file).

Updated to version 0.3 so that it works again! YAY!

naked.png
    naked.png

If you would like to use the images for this mod as a baseline to create your own races, you may do so as long as credit is given.
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.
    Xordaii and DeffreyJahmer like this.

Recent Reviews

1. RallenX3
    RallenX3
    5/5,
    Version: 0.3 (1/31/2014)
    I love this mod! q:-)
  2. AmieYuki
    AmieYuki
    5/5,
    Version: 0.2 (12/15/2013)
    This is a good mod that does exactly what it says it does. I thought it was really strange that the humans have underwear and no other race does so I appreciate this mod making everyone equal. I also am really pleased that the mod creator didn't feel the need to add exaggerated or hyper detailed sexual organs such as nipples or a penis.