1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Murdercraft 1.6c (1.4.0)

Varied monster drops and new crafting recipes.

1. VampERRus
    VampERRus
    4/5,
    Version: 1.6c (1.4.0)
    Interesting, I updated my game to 1.4 and played it long before you updated the mod. Which means the mod worked with 1.4 with 400 other mods and no problems. I like this mod, it is fine, but I'd decrease the amount of blood generated. And would be nice to see different creatures drop different kind of blood, for example blue blood, glowing blood, rainbow blood, etc
  2. JustLonelyWolf
    JustLonelyWolf
    4/5,
    Version: 1.6a (Cheerful Giraffe)
    All good, but trouble with ancient world(gates in some star systems). When first monster was killed all monsters freeze on their places and then you character teleported to ship. When you try to entry gate - you just teleported to ship, so you can't go to ancient world, get essense and terrarformers.
  3. sleepy123
    sleepy123
    5/5,
    Version: 1.6 (Cheerful Giraffe)
    Blood makes water undrinkable if you use a drinking mod.
    THAT IS AWESOME! Perfect mod.
    It also makes Starbound more metal .

As a lover of vampire games, I'd love more blood recipes.
  4. Lenny77777770
    Lenny77777770
    5/5,
    Version: 1.4 (Cheerful Giraffe)
    Pretty legit. Very cool.
  5. Salwed
    Salwed
    4/5,
    Version: 1.2 (Cheerful Giraffe)
    no poor