1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Multispecies: Mistfen Race 1.1

Update in progress! One down, three to go.

1. FLM
    FLM
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1
    I could ask for a link to the old version where all the races? (wants a few odd tricks) After that mod great.
    1. Dleowolf
      Author's Response
      All versions are still up in the version history
  2. SiFiGeek36
    SiFiGeek36
    5/5,
    Hey awesome mod I got it to work once in an old version. I fell in love with the The Nayla I was wondering when you where going to bring it back.
    1. Dleowolf
      Author's Response
      I will return to working on this mod in the future.
  3. Tanya Sapien
    Tanya Sapien
    5/5,
    I love this mod, all of the races feel really well thought out, lore friendly, and relatively balanced. My only frustration is how long it's been since it's seen an update. I'm still eagerly waiting to see the snow dragons make a comeback, my game feels empty without the ability to weaponize random plants.
  4. slamina3
    slamina3
    5/5,
    can't wait for a new update!!!!
  5. Swiftpaw
    Swiftpaw
    5/5,
    The space foxes are cute and definately a nice additional touch with the thematic racial armors and weapons. Giant wrecking ball maces and flamethrowers, huzzah! Looking forward to more story and racial ships.
  6. shaun4519
    shaun4519
    5/5,
    I love this mod and cannot wait for the rest of your races to come back as well as the biomes
  7. yamatowielder
    yamatowielder
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.5.1
    Great race mod. Can't play the game without this mod now!
  8. Draven001
    Draven001
    5/5,
    Best. Race. Mod. Ever.
  9. rainbowdash1859
    rainbowdash1859
    5/5,
    i have no words other than "this is awesome".

also, i was wondering... what is the last extract, for the snow dragon, and how can i get it?
    1. Dleowolf
      Author's Response
      It might be cosmic extract, which can be extracted from melodistar. You can find it on moons and asteroid fields. It can also be extracted from a few Frackin Flora plants as well.
  10. Lunarmage
    Lunarmage
    5/5,
    I've been following this mod for a long time. The races are filled to the brim with lore, and are just cool in general. The addition of throw-able weapons to the dragons fills a gap which needed filling in this game.
  11. CooperRaiden
    CooperRaiden
    5/5,
    Fantastic mod I love these races! But i have one question and this may sound silly of me but I'm simply not sure how to edit these .modpack files if I can. I would like to add a different ship to them but I'm not sure how go to this...
    1. Dleowolf
      Author's Response
  12. scout90
    scout90
    5/5,
    These races remind me very heavily of Cave Story, in addition to being designed very nicely, its nice seeing a race mod- with 4 races added!
  13. slamina3
    slamina3
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.4
    this mod is very cool! I like especially the nayla race for its dinosaur transformation. I think that the final transformation tech will have to be the T-REX one!!! Please take my device!! 5 stars!
    1. Dleowolf
      Author's Response
      You guessed correctly. I plan for the T-Rex tech to be the impervium tier transformation.
  14. Maxiplayer
    Maxiplayer
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.4
    This race is pretty awesome, also the weapons have high destruction, nice to have fun with your word. Another good point you can see the village spawn pretty much, not so rare. Amazing skill, well done animation. All for 5 stars
  15. meepcrux
    meepcrux
    4/5,
    Version: 1.0.3
    energy bio + apex village = everyone dead
  16. Ciora80
    Ciora80
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.3
    I haven't had the chance to play through the game with each race yet, but I am loving what I see so far! One might think a 4-in-1 pack means watered down content. That is so far from the truth with this mod. Each race is special and brings a new level of detail to the game. 5 stars for you <3
  17. B1ack Jackal
    B1ack Jackal
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.2.1
    Great mod, can't wait to see more.
  18. Ftuity
    Ftuity
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.1
    just plain AWESOME!!!
  19. anklo384
    anklo384
    5/5,
    Excellent mod, really like the shapeshifting ability of one of the races. Well-made mod, I suggest it to anyone.
  20. Alhrguy
    Alhrguy
    5/5,
    I love the style of the races and the general ideas behind them. This is one of the better race mods out there if you're asking me. Keep up the good work. I'm interested in where this is going!