- Install the latest version of SMAPI.
- Download this mod and unzip it into Stardew Valley/Mods.
- Run the game using SMAPI.
How it works
If player is not free to act on the world (no menu is displayed, no cutscene is in progress, etc) his magnetic radius is reduced to 0. If every player in game have 0 magnetic range, time stops. This mod also helps to give items to other players when player have inventory opened. if player is free to act, magnetic radius go back to correct value (even when its value is changed by in-game effects). Players can see clock in cutscenes, minigames and while buying new buildings or animals. U can turn on/off mod by pressing F3 button. You can change this button in config.
- Works with Stardew Valley 1.3 beta on Linux/Mac/Windows.
- Works in single player but is useless.
- Works in multiplayer but every player have to have this mod. Otherwise it doesn't work.
- Pre 1.1.0 Time doesn't freeze while playing Prairie King arcade game and Time doesn't pass while fishing
- Pre 1.2.0 Sometimes player's magnetic radius in save file had wrong value. Download 1.2.1 or newest version to fix it.
- Pre 1.2.3 Time doesn't freeze while eating and bombs are exploding while eating.
- Pre 1.3.0 NPCs can walk no matter if game is paused or not.
- Pre 1.4.0 Monsters and animals can walk no matter if game is paused or not.
- Projectiles and Squid Kid's fireball (it is not a projectile, it is a monster) are moving when game is paused
- 1.0.1 added update key to manifest file
- 1.1.0 Works correctly with fishing and playing Prairie King arcade game (Time doesn't pass when playing arcade game. Time doesn't freeze while fishing unless player have journal opened, so it works like in single player)
- 1.2.0 Players can see clock in cutscenes, minigames and while buying new buildings or animals. Blinking effect to clock when time is freezed. Before every game save player's magnetic radius value is set to it's real value.
- 1.2.1 After loading game data mod check if player's magnetic radius is correct
- 1.2.2 Minor changes in displaying clock
- 1.2.3 Time can be frozen while eating and bombs are not exploding if time doesn't pass.
- 1.3.0 NPCs can't move when time is frozen. Fixed (again) bug with Prairie King.
- 1.4.0 Animals and monsters can't move if time is paused. The font that displays the date and time is visible only if clock was displayed. Players can see clock when traveling by bus and while junimo's cutscene after completing bundle in community center.
It is my first mod so be forgiving. Please let me know if you have any ideas how this mod should effect other things in game to give main player information if time should pass or not. This information depends on things like: Game1.activeClickableMenu, Game1.dialogueUp, Game1.eventUp, Game1.isFestival() which aren't assigned to player, but to his Game1 object, and can't be checked by other player. I want this mod to be balanced and fair with game rules. Time should work like in single player. All frauds, that you can do in singiel player to manipulate time, should also exist in multiplayer, but this mod shouldn't add any more ways to do this.
- Mod Pack Permissions:
- Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
- Mod Assets Permissions:
- You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.
Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.Dismiss Notice
Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
Stop time if each player on server should have time stopped.
- Changes: Jul 31, 2018