1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

MrPigeon's Mythical Weaponry 1.3

A bunch of balanced custom-animated weapons

1. Resfa
    Resfa
    5/5,
    Version: 1.3
    Mr Pigeon, i love your weapons !
  2. ChronoHyperion
    ChronoHyperion
    5/5,
    This mod looks very promising, just download the prior to to this review.

Just a request, can you add assault rifles in your mod that would be awesome and because I like assault rifles but not the burst mode ones.
    1. Mr_Pigeon
      Author's Response
      Ok, I'll add some in the next update! Thx for reviewing!
  3. nova_clockwork
    nova_clockwork
    5/5,
    great mod it crttainly let in to a mass murder spree with thee red ligth saber sword i feel like a sith
  4. THEKraken
    THEKraken
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2
    Great Mod!
  5. RadiantAegis
    RadiantAegis
    4/5,
    Simply looking at the animations, I can tell you put a ton of time into this mod. However, as of right now I can only use mods directly from steam workshop. Could you please upload it there sometime soon?
    1. Mr_Pigeon
      Author's Response
      As i wrote on the mod's page, i can't upload it there. But you can easily install this mod to any version of Starbound. Just find it's directory (for steam version it's somewhere in Steam folder), then open "mods" folder end extract downloaded archive there.
  6. liamtheastronaut
    liamtheastronaut
    5/5,
    AWESOME MOD!
    Maybe add some cool armor too, but other than that it is awesome
  7. Kristof_Playz
    Kristof_Playz
    5/5,
    I was thinking that I'm the only one who uses GOG! Super-Duper Cool Mod! I love it!
  8. Eoxor
    Eoxor
    5/5,
    some bugs need to be fixed i love this mod keep up the good work this plead to on steam
    workshop
    1. Mr_Pigeon
      Author's Response
      Thanks for reviewing! Please write about bugs in the discussion.
  9. baconsama25
    baconsama25
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.1
    Awesome mod, but there are some issues when merging weapons using the weapon fusion mod, say plasma greatsword and adding an element to it, or not putting it in the left slot.

At any rate, great weapons, great animation, good balancing so far, and neat pixel art!
    1. Mr_Pigeon
      Author's Response
      I think it's because this sword is using a custom .animation file. If this files in weapons placed in the fusion station are different it'll say that weapons aren't the same type. Sorry, i can't fix it.
      Anyway, thank you!
  10. The L0st 1
    The L0st 1
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.1
    I really enjoy using the broadsword it has a real nice look to it. The animation for the weapons have a nice clean flow to them and they feel something that would be found in the Starbound universe. Good work work on the mod and thank you for sharing.
    1. Mr_Pigeon
      Author's Response
      Thank you!