This mod is not meant to for normal users. This is simply a modder's resource on experimental code I am testing out to give really basic examples of certain lua functions and in some cases JSON examples of how things work.
All code is commented - to help understand how each part works.
Please delete previous folder before using new one. DO NOT overwrite. Some times files are moved around - this can result in duplicates and errors.
( may not be up to date - check Update tab up top for more details on the update)
- Data Storage ( 3 )- Method of storing data and retrieving data while being retained on breaking.
- Liquid Furnace - Produces an item based on the type of liquid it is submerged in.
- Weapon Applying Status effect to Wielder ( 2 )- ( Alberto Rota ) - weapon will apply status effect to the person who wields it as well as conditions to apply status effects
- Armor Full Set Status Effect (2)- A status effect is applied when all pieces of an armor set is worn.
- Active Item ( 2 )- Looking at basic fundamentals of active items and creating a flashlight with lua.
- Universe Flag - Test to see capabilities of universe flag.
You must copy each folder inside madExp folder into your mods directly. Directly placing madExp will not work - this is done as there is a possibility as some experiments may conflict with each other. So copy the experiment you want to see and install.
A Metadata file is kept in each primary folder to help better identify the main folder in each group.
Github Link: https://github.com/xxswatelitexx/Starbound/tree/master/mad_Exp
If it helped you out - just drop a note. Would love to see what you did with what is provided here.
Zombie Icon from: http://www.yootheme.com/icons/freebies
- Mod Pack Permissions:
- Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
- Mod Assets Permissions:
- Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.
Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.Dismiss Notice
Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
[MR] Mad Doctors Experiments 2 [SB 1.1] Version 1.8
Various Experimental Code commented to help modders
- Universe Flag, Radiomessages, Entity Scans Oct 11, 2016
- Universe Flag Sep 14, 2016
- Full Suit Experiment 2 Sep 13, 2016