1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Movable Containers Enraged Koala

Finally Chests keep their inventory when you pick them up

1. Alex Great
    Alex Great
    5/5,
    Version: Enraged Koala
    Very good, but in one chest If lose all my items exclude Harmonica =_=. In other containers I didn't found this problem
  2. HoaxRumors
    HoaxRumors
    5/5,
    Holy nand gates, this is amazing! Always been a massive peeve of mine that there's never a movable storage option in games like this. I get that it's a balance thing, I absolutely get that, but really, sometimes there's a LOT to move and not enough time to do it in! Thank you SO much for this mod.
  3. Sniperofthebrine
    Sniperofthebrine
    5/5,
    Possibly the most essential mod there could ever be. Especially with certain ship-building mods. Maybe Chucklefish should implement this as well
  4. Mr Mishmish
    Mr Mishmish
    5/5,
    Great idea! Would be awesome if this was for all containers, including mods.
  5. thatguywehate
    thatguywehate
    4/5,
    How do i add mod containers. Would i just make a new folder and add the object file with the keepinv script?
  6. Jsc01998
    Jsc01998
    5/5,
    This mod is extremely useful and saves everyone so much time, thank you!
    Bug - Sector X fuel sources are removed from the chest upon picking up and are sometimes deleted completely.
  7. TeddyTeeth
    TeddyTeeth
    5/5,
    D: AMAZING! :') I think I'm gonna cry!
  8. Texmar
    Texmar
    5/5,
    When the next update comes in, life will be so much easier to relocate everything up to the ship, if needed.
    Awesome work!
  9. gorol
    gorol
    5/5,
    True Greatness! It's so awesome that i can finally use those crates as I want! :P Thank you for this mod.
  10. SKyStriker101
    SKyStriker101
    5/5,
    I am planning to use this mod I a modpack I'd like to call "UniverseBound". May I use your mod? You have an excellent mod though.
  11. SpaceCat
    SpaceCat
    5/5,
    Finally, moving storage onto and off of my ship isn't a logistical nightmare.
    I can see where some people are saying this mod could be broken, (you can easily TaRDiS your crates for infinite storage) but hey, I've always been of the mind that if you don't want something in your game to be exploited, don't be the one to exploit it. So five stars.
  12. Windcaller
    Windcaller
    5/5,
    This REALLY helps me. Thanks.
  13. Hellcelot
    Hellcelot
    5/5,
    Not only does this mod allow you to keep chest's contents when you pick them up, but it allows you to put a chest, with inventory, inside a chest, with inventory, inside a chest..(as much as you like), and allows you to keep a chest full of chests, which is probably the most useful and overpowered ability i've ever seen on this site, without breaking meta or breaking the game's premise.

I strongly reccomend this mod to literally everyone who has this game, it's simple, to the point of "WHY HAS THIS NOT BEEN DONE BEFORE?!", but so very satisfying and useful. Thank you so much for this mod.
  14. SlicedAndDiced
    SlicedAndDiced
    4/5,
    Well it's convenient and it works
  15. dawg911
    dawg911
    5/5,
    Great mod! Really useful, should be introduced in the game. only thing i have to say is can you make your mod work with other mods. like Okea Goods, would be really useful! anyhow this is great!

@SwiftySnivy how can you be stupid enough to rate a mod if you have not even try it, and even assume that chest will mix up if you dont even know that they wont stack .... give people a chance before dissing them!
  16. Galacticon
    Galacticon
    5/5,
    Excellent!
  17. mummia
    mummia
    5/5,
    Quite useful
  18. randomgunner
    randomgunner
    5/5,
    I love this! A simple mechanic that cuts down on so much inventory management hassle. Well done!
  19. zeeHtaa
    zeeHtaa
    5/5,
    Simple and effective, should be made default behaviour of containers in Starbound !
  20. narlindo
    narlindo
    5/5,
    New Drills? planets? who cares! if i can move chests without droping the stuff in it ,i dont need anything more.
    just to say 10 of 5.