1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Mousqutaire b1.32

A race of exiled musketeer mice. With almost every feature of a vanilla species and more.

1. Queen Chrysalis
    Queen Chrysalis
    5/5,
    Version: b1.32
    This mod is just spectacular. It's very unique and certainly stands out from all the rest of the mods. I've used this mod and I cannot praise enough just about the design you chose for the mouse people. It's really awesome!
  2. Sekande
    Sekande
    5/5,
    Version: b1.3
    OMG! I am so uber happy to see these adorable guys back! Starbound has been so dull without them I still have the original download before this giraffe came along! I bow to your awsomeness SOOOOO happy to be able to travel the cosmos as a mousequtaire again!
  3. Bot 01
    Bot 01
    4/5,
    I travelled to a planet which turned out to have a mousquetaire dungeon on it (through the console) but the ship travel animation went forever and i could see through the console that the game was trying to generate the dungeon multiple times. That only happened once and the mod is amaxing otherwise.
    1. the420urchin
      Author's Response
      I'm not quite sure I understand what you mean, but I would love for you to message me a log file that includes you visiting the planet so I can look into it for you and the rest of the Mousqutairing community :)
  4. MeowTenore
    MeowTenore
    5/5,
    this really stands out from the other race mods around here! hope you can get around to finishing the armor and ship! <3
    1. the420urchin
      Author's Response
      Hi and many thanks for the review ^_^ I'm glad you are enjoying the Mousqutaires and I am glad to inform you that the tiered ships are progressing, albeit a bit slower than I would like. While I have the sketched out designs of the last tiers of armor, it may be quite a while before I can get to it. Unfortunately armor takes me an exceptionally long time compared to other tasks. The problem is I have another race mod so close to completion from before the patch update that I really would just love to finish that it might take precedence over the armor. But hopefully I will get it finished up sooner than later for you guys. But the ships will be docking in the next few days most likely.
  5. Profezzor_Doc
    Profezzor_Doc
    5/5,
    Version: b1.0
    Awesome. I loved those mice since I tried them the first time. AND DO NOT TAKE OUT THE HEMP. Every mod race needs something special. But you could change the color of the hemp tiles, or add extra tiles made out of hemp, so you can build houses that resemble those from the baroque and renaissance periods.
    1. the420urchin
      Author's Response
      Thanks for the advice, well I am not sure how much more will be added to this race mod I will def keep them in consideration for if and when I do. No worries either, I won't be removing a major mod factor because some random thinks he's to cool for school. The guy never even tried the mod as far as I could tell. Probably just jelly.
  6. NarwahlPanda73
    NarwahlPanda73
    4/5,
    Version: b0.9.9
    Pretty good. took me a while to get it to work properly, but after that it was amazing! truly excellent job.
  7. comb
    comb
    5/5,
    Version: b0.9.9
    I'm not sure what to write besides this is my favorite race mod, for a long time I wanted some kind of rodent race and this has what I wanted and more
  8. Squaff
    Squaff
    5/5,
    Version: b0.9.85us
    Now that frog/lizard mounts are out of the way, time to move on to a mech style D'Artagnan robot.
  9. Karmel
    Karmel
    5/5,
    Version: b0.9.8b
    yay mice everywhere~
  10. Pizzly
    Pizzly
    5/5,
    Version: b0.9.8
    Great race mod I love the incorporation of hemp with the armor recipes and such and the overall theme of the race is awesome I look forward to seeing the rest of the armor/weapon tiers fleshed out :)
  11. Sol Raith
    Sol Raith
    5/5,
    Version: b0.9.5
    I enjoy adding many races to my game, this one has a nice touch, with added bonuses and background. It overall fits nicely and blends well with the rest of the game.
  12. Squaff
    Squaff
    5/5,
    Version: b0.9
    For what it is, it all looks nice. Will enjoy seeing where this goes in future tiers and additions.
  13. Ray87
    Ray87
    5/5,
    Version: b0.9
    They are great very good sprite and they intergrate in to the feel of the game seamlessly :D well done
  14. teihoo
    teihoo
    5/5,
    Version: b0.8
    They look great! Specially like the ears and tails. Adorable little rodents ;)
  15. Vasen
    Vasen
    5/5,
    Muskeeter mice. I like it!
  16. Avaloth
    Avaloth
    5/5,
    I like their sprites, it's very well made.
    1. the420urchin
      Author's Response
      Thanks, I appreciate the compliment :) There are a few things I want to touch up/redo a bit but I am very happy with how most the sprites turned out.
  17. YoshioGamer
    YoshioGamer
    4/5,
    hey it's a good mod for a first time experience and first of it's kind I don't think I seen a mouse type race on starbound mod list
    1. the420urchin
      Author's Response
      Thank you, I tried to pick themes that were unused so far.