1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Mosaic 0.2

Custom tile sets and more for the tiled map editor

1. Monijir
    Mosaic is my project to improve the implementation of the tiled map editor for use with Starbound.

I'm Monijir, and I reverse engineered a way to edit and create Tiled maps for use in Starbound !!! I guess the fact that a month later we all got official support for that kind of kills the sense of accomplishment :/ That surprise has left me with a deep-seated inferiority complex which I can only overcome by creating new tools and assets for a better map making experience in Starbound.

Version 0.1 includes my custom tile sets for materials and miscellaneous rules. Also included are several home-made map templates. There are two map files in mosaic_scripts which demonstrate the effects of the auto-object-labelling script which will be included in a future release.

Version 0.2 includes a single use-at-your-own-risk lua script for 'fixing' the packed tile sets from the current nightly build. Added a config file to be shared by future scripts. Check out Mosaic/mosaic_scripts/instructions.txt for details.

alt_tilesets_comparison.jpeg

Installation :

Download the file and check the README.txt for specific installation
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.

Recent Updates

1. First script, no more .modpak