1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

MoreTools (WIP) 1.2

A mod that simply adds more tools.

1. TrooperzRcool
    Hey! This is my first ever mod. I hope you guys like it!

This mod adds 9 pickaxes, each a variation of the vanilla ones. Copper picks can be fused with iron and titanium. Silver with iron & titanium. Gold, titanium & violium. Platinum, titanium & violium. Diamond, only violium. All these picks are crafted on any anvil. I also added recipes for the vanilla pickaxes (also made on anvil).

To install, move the "MoreTools - TrooperzRcool -1.x" file to your Starbound mod folder which should be located at C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\Starbound\giraffe_storage\mods . After you should be able to launch the game and the mod will appear on the bottom right in red letters.

Thank you if you've checked it out!

Any bugs, please report down in the comment section.

P.S There are 2 easter eggs in the mod. Try to find them ;)

If anyone thinks that values of the pickaxes should be modified please inform me in the comments so i can make this mod as fair as possible.

Enjoy! :D
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before including this mod in a compilation.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.

Recent Updates

1. AC/DC Gun. Try to make it.
  2. Vanilla Pickaxes Recipes
  3. 1 easter egg.