1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

More Saplings For Starbound 1.2.2

EVERY tree in the game now drops 2 saplings or more, even the ones that never dropped a sapling

1. I'm leaving this one up even if it doesn't truely update

KateisLost
    Update didn't take, please use the dropbox link on the main page instead.

This update fixes the rust and the volcanic trees.

ALSO included are some awesome new sapling icon sprites by the great Charlatan
  2. Finally!

KateisLost
    I finally got off my lazy butt and I think I have fixed all the little things that were preventing some of the trees from dropping their saplings. Hopefully I got everything( fingers crossed) but if not leave a comment in the discussion and let me know about it.
  3. Updated for Starbound 1.0

KateisLost
    Almost all trees should be working in this update. The two that aren't are the green, twisty, vine trees in the spring biome, and one type of kelp foliage(which doesn't spawn).

In addition to the fixed trees, I have also added one new tree to the Scorched Planets and one new type of kelp to the oceans.

Enjoy and let me know in the comments if you have any issues with the trees/saplings.

Lets hope this time it updates properly, if not here is the Dropbox link...
    Thundercraft and Astrih Konnash like this.
  4. A small change

KateisLost
  5. I think I fixed them all!!!

KateisLost
    With any luck this update should fix all the trees, or at least the ones I know about. Please let me know in the comments if you find any tree that is not working, either by not dropping a sapling, dropping a PGI, or causing some other mischief

And fingers crossed the site updates this........Guess not, so here is the dropbox link for the time being

https://www.dropbox.com/s/vmcokjkhvioqtal/More Saplings.rar?dl=0
    Ancev Caine likes this.
  6. Glad Giraffe Update

KateisLost
    Added most of the new trees in the Glad Giraffe update. I still can't get the Magic tree or the Darkrock Tree to work so those ones are not included. Enjoy your trees!!!
  7. Another bug squashed!

KateisLost
    Fixed( I hope) the Crystalline trees. Thanks green3y3 for reporting it!

Yes! the update worked this time!
  8. Update attempt 7ish, plus a few small changes

KateisLost
    Removed the "magictree" for the moment until I can figure out how to make it work properly.

Removed a few unnecessary png files that I accidentally left in the mod.

Fingers crossed this updates right.
    FlameSing likes this.
  9. Update attempt 6ish, plus a few small changes

KateisLost
    Removed the "magictree" for the moment until I can figure out how to make it work properly.

Removed a few unnecessary png files that I accidentally left in the mod.

Fingers crossed this updates right
  10. Updated for Pleased Giraffe (take 2)

KateisLost
    Finally got off my lazy butt and updated this to work with Pleased Giraffe.

Please report any bugs you may find in the comments section. Enjoy your trees!!

Updates don't seem to be working at the moment so use this Dropbox link to download the new Pleased Giraffe update

https://www.dropbox.com/s/8kq9cb78jr4am0w/More Saplings.zip?dl=0