1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

More Saplings For Starbound 1.2.2

EVERY tree in the game now drops 2 saplings or more, even the ones that never dropped a sapling

1. Albussystems
    Albussystems
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2
    Works nicely!
    Crystal and Ice trees thx to you now only beautiful but usable!
    Thx for this! :)
    1. KateisLost
      Author's Response
      Glad you like the (usable) trees!
  2. Vuldreg
    Vuldreg
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0 Stable
    This is great to see i've been waiting for some one to make a new saplings mod, The previous one end up being abandoned so I've been unable to collect some of my favorite trees since CF didn't have them naturally dropping saplings.
    1. KateisLost
      Author's Response
      Some of my favorite trees are the ones that normally don't drop a sapling too! I am glad you can have some for your fav trees back!
  3. ardent
    ardent
    3/5,
    No need to have all those extra files there, is there? Why not use merge or replace?
    1. KateisLost
      Author's Response
      This is only my second mod and I have yet to figure out the patching system, but I am working on it in my spare time. As soon as I do I will update this mod with the changes.
  4. green3y3
    green3y3
    5/5,
    Like! For now having saplings of all kinds of trees and not being forced to chop down half a forest only for collecting saplings for my personal home planets arboretum.
    1. KateisLost
      Author's Response
      Glad you like it! Trees make great decorations for your home planet don't they.