1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

More Saplings For Starbound 1.2.2

EVERY tree in the game now drops 2 saplings or more, even the ones that never dropped a sapling

1. KateisLost
    SITE WON'T UPLOAD THE UPDATE PROPERLY SO USE THE DROPBOX LINK INSTEAD IF YOU WANT THE NEWEST VERSION OF THE MOD

Dropbox link to the newest update posted on 5-22-17
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/2bqr4b0xhkttndj/More Saplings.zip?dl=0

HUGE thanks to Charlatan for all the new sapling icons! I hope everyone enjoys them.

Makes all trees (even those that never drop saplings) drop 2 saplings per foliage, meaning some trees will drop 10+ saplings while others (like palm trees) will only drop 2. Never be disappointed again when you chop down an awesome tree(Ice Sphere, Geometric, Steamspring, Prism, Darkrock, and more) and get no sapling to replant it with! Trees for everyone!!!!!!!!!

upload_2016-8-22_19-25-50.jpeg

Also made coal craft-able at the stone furnace again. It takes10 wood make 1 coal.

This mod was made possible with inspiration from debugman18's awesome mod Extended Saplings. I also with his permission used a few of his pixel arts for the sapling foliage icons that where missing from the vanilla game. Thanks debugman18!!!!
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.

Recent Reviews

1. rhies
    rhies
    5/5,
    Version: For Starbound 1.2.2
    thank you
  2. Predilecta
    Predilecta
    5/5,
    I liked it enough I'm full of tree seedlings.
  3. mtspl
    mtspl
    5/5,
    thank you!
  4. Ashtar084
    Ashtar084
    5/5,
    Obrigado esta de parabéns mod maravilhoso um dos melhores aqui no Brasil belo trabalho :p

ty :) 4 job
    this in 1 a best mod in Brasil ty so much tks 4 a best work
  5. ContinuedAsh
    ContinuedAsh
    5/5,
    Good mod but theres no sapling for the rust trees that spawn in the foundry mini-biome
    1. KateisLost
      Author's Response
      Could you by chance post an image of the tree in the discussion section? Would help me greatly in fixing it.
  6. Blackwatch27
    Blackwatch27
    5/5,
    Its helpful mod that i can plant what type of tree i want to plant on my planet

Pro's :
    (1) You can plant what type of tree you want
    (2) You can make a coal or charcoal
    (3) Decorating your home with this tree [outside the house
    not inside the house]

Con's :
    (1) If you don't love tree's then this mod is not for you
  7. Junkriid
    Junkriid
    5/5,
    Version: For Starbound 1.0+
    Love the mod, thank you so much.
  8. qualiyah
    qualiyah
    5/5,
    Version: For Starbound 1.0+
    I love this mod; it's really nice to be able to get saplings for ALL the trees, or to be able to cut down one tree and replant at least two in its place, to multiply the trees on a planet. It's also kept regularly updated!
  9. DruidicSymphonies6713
    DruidicSymphonies6713
    5/5,
    Version: 1.6 Glad Giraffe
    I NEED THIS MOD!!! SQUEE!! I NEED THESE TREES!!!
  10. Jbuilder1234
    Jbuilder1234
    5/5,
    Version: 1.5 Glad Giraffe
    It's Just perfect. Time to start a farm of crystal trees!