So I heard some bug and issue reports from the mod thread, and went through and made some fixes.
1. Fixed Perfectly Generic Item sold in Terramart - You can now buy Pumpkin Seeds properly.
2. Fixed spacing of Bamboo to require four blocks height clearance.
3. Added tenant tags to all objects added by the mod - Bamboo furniture attracts Floran NPCs, and cooking utensils attract Chefs.
4. Changed "Raw Cocoa Beans" harvested from Cacao Trees to "Raw Cacao Beans" (purely cosmetic change - won't create Perfectly Generic Items)
5. Changed description of Jalapeno Seeds (again - purely cosmetic)
6. Added optional MoreFarmingCompact add-on. Does not require Compact Crops, but I still recommend using it.
Also, I changed the name of the ZIP to catch people who don't install the mod properly. Doesn't matter if you already do install it properly! Just makes things easier on me.
Also, both jaseofbase and myself are aware of this type of error popping up in the log while loading the game:
We have identified the issue and are working on a fix. It's not a fatal error, so please be patient!Code:Error: Could not apply patch from backend: Folder <../giraffe_storage/mods\MoreFarming - PG - 1.1\.>. Caused by: (JsonPatchException) Could not apply patch to base. (JsonPatchException) Could not apply operation to base. (TraversalException) No such key 'learnBlueprintsOnPickup' in pathApply("/learnBlueprintsOnPickup/-")
Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.Dismiss Notice
Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
More Farming (MFM) 1.1 (PG)
Spice up your fridges with More Farming!