1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

More CrittersNScenery 2.0 official release

Adds new scenery and 170+ new catchable critters to various biomes

1. toby109tt
    toby109tt
    5/5,
    Version: 1.8
    Nice mod
  2. chean
    chean
    5/5,
    Version: 1.6
    Very nice mod, adds a lot of variety and "life" to the game.
  3. Azril
    Azril
    5/5,
    Version: 1.6
    wonderful mod. But I really hope the critters can actually move in the containers:D
  4. Xaph
    Xaph
    5/5,
    Version: 1.51
    Love this mod ^^
    Would give an extra star if I could get it working on my server, my two daughters would go crazy collecting pets :D
  5. Farlavor
    Farlavor
    5/5,
    Version: 1.4
    New critters? YAY... even a few of them seems cuter... and the Black cat is there too. :3
  6. DarkVinylScratch
    DarkVinylScratch
    5/5,
    Version: 1.4
    Hey, this is nice, trying to fix an error this is causing. If all goes well I'll be k and I may even add new creatures. Seeing as I have coding experience.
  7. green3y3
    green3y3
    5/5,
    Version: 1.31
    I like it and give you a secret 6th star if you make them catchable! :)
  8. Msgunsir
    Msgunsir
    5/5,
    Version: 2015-10-10
    nice mod!
  9. Electro Bro
    Electro Bro
    5/5,
    yeah, i think i'm gonna need a hitchhikers guide to these critters.
  10. Sick Sad World
    Sick Sad World
    5/5,
    42 is the meaning of everything!

This is nice, though. It does add more to an already great system that helps the various worlds feel alive! I rated it 5 stars because I can already see this being a must-have mod for me. It really is little things like this that help make a bigger overall for me.

Great work!